BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Kevianna W.
Gainesville, FL
Everyone around me just loves candy corn and wish it was around all year long. I personally do not like how it tastes.
Lindsey M.
The classic candy corn- everyone either loved these or hates them, I love them!! They have a great texture and flavor.
L3xyl3w S.
My absolute favorite Halloween candy is candy corn. They are sweet and tasty. I like to stock up before halloween ends
Serina D.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this brand of candy corn. I stock up on it ever year it's sooo good. I recommend to any one who loves this candy
Tanya H.
Hialeah, FL
I love the Halloween holiday specifically for this treat! I'll binge till I font want to see it again for a years! Lol
Emily M.
I hate candy corn and there are only a few that I can eat without feeling sick. This is not one. Not a fan. Taste fake.
Rachel R.
Mesa , AZ
Always satisfying. You know what you’re getting. The candy is always fresh. You can get it anywhere. I went to walmart
Vanessa R.
Chicago , IL
Oh candy corn. I don't know why a lot of people don't like you. I love candy corn! It is so yummy and easy to snack on
alisha s.
BRONX, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
my favorite candy corn brand bRANCH , its so yummy< one of the best halloween candy to eat =D I have two bags of these.
Kassi W.
Best stuff ever!!!!!! Get this every fall!!!! Delicious!!!!!! Great Halloween candy!!!!! Trick or treaters love it!!!!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.