BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated the taste,...6 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Jenn M.
I know candy corn receives a lot of hate, but I personally love it. Its basically just sugar, but i think its delicious.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My children and I love this stuff. The chocolate ones are good too! Always in my cupboard. I would recommend trying them.
shardon V.
Candy corn is my FAVORITE candy EVER!!! I love t so much it is one of the reasons why halloween is my favorite holiday!!!
Brittany L.
Remlap, AL
Brach's Candy corn I wish was available year around. It's my all time favorite candy! I can't wait until I can get more.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
not a huge fan of candy corn but this is the best brand! It's reasonably priced and good quality compared to other brands
Madison S.
Indianapolis, IN
My sister's favourite Halloween snack! Not bad when mixed with peanuts, and better when pectin is swapped out for gelatin
Mya O.
This is delicious i love it for halloween it is a absolute must have to snack on when you want something quick and sweet
Alexis L.
Roswell, GA
I love candy corn! This is my favorite brand..as soon as it becomes fall I can't wait for it to get stocked in stores.
somer y.
Amazing Halloween candy!! My son and i enjoy these delicious treats every single year together. Sweet but oh so yummy.
Kevianna W.
Gainesville, FL
Everyone around me just loves candy corn and wish it was around all year long. I personally do not like how it tastes.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.