BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
ocean m.
Omggg #halloWIN barches candy corn is delious and brings me so much joy its so nastolgic and tastey I love it for October
Cassandra E.
I am mad that they only come out once a year because they are so good!! They are hard to stop eatting lol. And very cheap
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Candy corn is never that great.. but I feel like it's always necessary when fall comes around no matter how bad they are!
Juanita V.
Can I say how excited I am candy corn is back. I love candy corn. I can eat a whole bag of it in one sitting if I could.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not a big fan of candy corn because it doesn't taste good to me. I tried this once and the flavor wasn't that great.
Miranda K.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love candy corn! This delicious candy always gets me in the Halloween spirit. Definitely a have for October!
Javier d.
New york, NY
I love these candy use to eat them so much when i was a kid they still have the same taste i recommend them awesome taste
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Literally disgusting. This stuff belongs in the trash. It's cool for decorations on desserts but I always take them off!
Lisa J.
Catonsville , MD
A halloween classic treat! I love these and the packs are the perfect size for portion control or for trick-or-treaters!
Laura N.
When eating these, I tend to like them for a little bit but then they get too sweet for me and I can't eat them anymore.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?