BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madison S.
Indianapolis, IN
My sister's favourite Halloween snack! Not bad when mixed with peanuts, and better when pectin is swapped out for gelatin
Tonya P.
Roseland, LA
Really love this candy. It's perfect for fall or anytime during the year. Perfect clean snack for kiddos after church :)
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not a big fan of candy corn because it doesn't taste good to me. I tried this once and the flavor wasn't that great.
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
My favorite halloween treat! This is one of them candies you dont mean to eat the whole bag but it just sort of happens.
Javier d.
Orlando, FL
I love these candy use to eat them so much when i was a kid they still have the same taste i recommend them awesome taste
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a Halloween must! I love everything about candy corn. I can't wait for this time of the year so I can stock up!!!
Cheri W.
I love to buy candy corn once a year. It's a Halloween tradition. I enjoy a few at a time which satisfies my sweet tooth.
Ashley g.
Love candy corn buy it every year from Walmart it's a great price and no one else likes it so no one steals my candy haha
Betty B.
Newark, OH
This is a trusted candy from a trusted company. I just love this candy. Its very affordable and the best childhood candy.
Miranda K.
Santa Clara, CA
I absolutely love candy corn! This delicious candy always gets me in the Halloween spirit. Definitely a have for October!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.