BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie L.
Millbrae, CA
My sister loves this stuff, but it really just tastes like sugar. It seems to be a staple for the Halloween season though.
shardon V.
Candy corn is my FAVORITE candy EVER!!! I love t so much it is one of the reasons why halloween is my favorite holiday!!!
Mya O.
This is delicious i love it for halloween it is a absolute must have to snack on when you want something quick and sweet
ocean m.
Omggg #halloWIN barches candy corn is delious and brings me so much joy its so nastolgic and tastey I love it for October
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Candy corn is never that great.. but I feel like it's always necessary when fall comes around no matter how bad they are!
Juanita V.
Can I say how excited I am candy corn is back. I love candy corn. I can eat a whole bag of it in one sitting if I could.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My children and I love this stuff. The chocolate ones are good too! Always in my cupboard. I would recommend trying them.
Jenn M.
I know candy corn receives a lot of hate, but I personally love it. Its basically just sugar, but i think its delicious.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Literally disgusting. This stuff belongs in the trash. It's cool for decorations on desserts but I always take them off!
Lisa J.
Catonsville , MD
A halloween classic treat! I love these and the packs are the perfect size for portion control or for trick-or-treaters!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.