BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle H.
BUFFALO, NY
Brachs Candy Corn is the only candy corn I will ever eat. That corn syrup goodness keeps me coming back every fall season.
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is so freaking amazing. I buy it all the time and I love it! It's definitely worth the money! I'll always rebuy.
ashley m.
Nederland , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this brand of candy corn! I've been eating it since I was a kid, it's at a good price and a good amount!
Gwen M.
Chillicothe, MO
I love candy corn. I add M&M's and Honey Roasted Peanuts to my candy corn. If you love Payday candy bars you will love it.
Jennylynne D.
Delmont, PA
The only candy corn there should be. It's super sweet though, that's how it's supposed to be. I love the chocolate one too.
Jen V.
Tulare, CA
The only cnady i look forward to eating during halloween. Unique taste and is a perfect snack while being in your pajamas.
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
Yummy my favorite candy of te yrear taste so good love how u never get bored fvta as te and so cheep iguy bagsv4 at a time
Stephanie L.
Millbrae, CA
My sister loves this stuff, but it really just tastes like sugar. It seems to be a staple for the Halloween season though.
Miranda K.
Santa Clara, CA
I absolutely love candy corn! This delicious candy always gets me in the Halloween spirit. Definitely a have for October!
ocean m.
Omggg #halloWIN barches candy corn is delious and brings me so much joy its so nastolgic and tastey I love it for October
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.