BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenna G.
fort carson
These are my favorite holiday candy ! They are a must at Halloween time :) how can you not get them ! Definitely recommend
Jenaya P.
Lester Prairie, MN
Candy corn is a fall classic and so are these! Yummy yum yum! Hand them out for Halloween and all the kids will love you.
Leonor L.
Me encanta estos dulces cuando era niña mis papas me compraba estos dulces y ahora de grande sigo comiendo soy muy dulcera
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
I could eat candy corn everyday! Such a sweet taste and not messy. I love adding peanuts to them. Gives them a salty taste.
Elisha B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a huge candy corn fan. These things are so soo good to me. They are addictive too bad I can only find these in the Fall
Brianna W.
Carthage, NY
Not a fan of candy corn it kinda reminds me of melted wax. No thank you. But everyone is different so atleast try them
Lol.
Jen V.
Tulare, CA
The only cnady i look forward to eating during halloween. Unique taste and is a perfect snack while being in your pajamas.
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
Yummy my favorite candy of te yrear taste so good love how u never get bored fvta as te and so cheep iguy bagsv4 at a time
brandy w.
Star City, AR
This is a Halloween classic!! It truly isn't Halloween until you have eaten candy corn! All time favorite Halloween candy!
Danielle H.
BUFFALO, NY
Brachs Candy Corn is the only candy corn I will ever eat. That corn syrup goodness keeps me coming back every fall season.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.