BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Julia B.
Grafton, WI
Great fall candy! Perfect bit of soft sweetness. This is a dependable brand and you can expect consistency with every bag!
Amy L.
Bradenton, Fl
Brach's has by far the best candy corn on the market. I look forward to Halloween each year just so I can grad a bag of this!
Ana Z.
These are my favorite candies during Halloween time. I'm so weird cuz I eat the white section first. They taste delicious!!!
Nikki S.
Garden City S, NY
I always have a craving for these once this season comes around. They are so addicting to eat and they really are a classic.
Kathleen W.
I think I'm the only person who really enjoys candy corn. But when Halloween and fall come around I need to have candy corn.
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Every brand of Candy Corn is somehow so different. This brand has perfected it! It tastes so good and I could eat it all day.
Kathy K.
Citrus Heights
I love buying Candy Corn at Halloween.  The taste is so good.  They are affordable and can be bought at Walgreen's.
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Love candy corn. I have found lots of cute ideas for treats to make with these too. Very fun for the kids during Halloween.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I really liked the flavor, but the texture was very waxy. That being said I eat this every year because I can't help myself.
Shabana I.
Candy corn... we buy it every year to remind us why we don't eat candy corn. It is a Halloween essential though. Right? Ha ha
Melissa E.
Shelby , NC
Where is the best place to find this candy corn
PRÎ S.
Did anyone get headaches after eating these?
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
I hear if you melt this down with tenets this taste just like a payday. Is anyone out there tried this opinions appreciated.
elizah k.
Are they good never tried them
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these any better then regular store brand candy corn?