BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
sade c.
Brach's Candy Corn I love these even if it's not Halloween they are so addicting they even come in different colors and flavors
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
I totally do not like these lol I don't like the taste at at all kids for some do like them and they are available everywhere.
Lisa R.
New York , NY
Love this so much!
Every halloween I buy a whole bunch at Target and enjoy it for the holiday. This brand is the best honestly!
Kelly R.
Summerville, SC
The BEST candy corn there is. I can't get enough of this Halloween treat and it's super great quality for an affordable price!
Amillia C.
Bedford
This is one of the main requested things from my nephew around Halloween time. I love the flavor and he absolutely loves them.
Victoria C.
One of my favorite thing about Halloween are candycones being in season. They perfect for watching a movie or just as a snack.
Angela W.
Byrdstown, TN
I think candy corn is delicious. Plus if you melt them and mix in peanut butter it tastes like the inside of a butterfingers
Mei T.
Malba, NY
Loved this as a kid and have been eating this for years. Eat this ever year! Its sugary but most folks eat it as a tradition.
Nikki S.
Garden City S, NY
I always have a craving for these once this season comes around. They are so addicting to eat and they really are a classic.
Irene K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
I love love love these... I always can't wait for Halloween so I can eat candy corn. I'm addicted and this brand is the best!
Mikki a.
Is this vegetarian? and does anyone know the nutrition information?
Daphne
I really want to try these because there always in halloween movies and here where im from you can't buy them
PRÎ S.
Southfield , MI
Did anyone get headaches after eating these?
JeanNat'e T.
Euclid, OH
What is it about candy corn everybody loves? I just don't get it...
Melissa E.
Shelby , NC
Where is the best place to find this candy corn