BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Every brand of Candy Corn is somehow so different. This brand has perfected it! It tastes so good and I could eat it all day.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I really liked the flavor, but the texture was very waxy. That being said I eat this every year because I can't help myself.
Kathy K.
Citrus Heights
I love buying Candy Corn at Halloween.  The taste is so good.  They are affordable and can be bought at Walgreen's.
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Love candy corn. I have found lots of cute ideas for treats to make with these too. Very fun for the kids during Halloween.
Bailey M.
Candy corn is the best. I love candy corn it is amazing. Sooo sweet and great just great for snacks and a little pick me up.
Shabana I.
Candy corn... we buy it every year to remind us why we don't eat candy corn. It is a Halloween essential though. Right? Ha ha
Morgan K.
Tye, TX
I could eat candy corn year round. I love it. It's something I grew up eating. It's great for decorating cakes and cupcakes.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite Halloween candies! And you can even put them in cookie dough and make cookies with them in it. So good!!!!
Ashley W.
Athens , TN
I absolutely love candy corn especially at Halloween, I love any of brach's products, they are so good and really good price
Nikki S.
Garden City S, NY
I always have a craving for these once this season comes around. They are so addicting to eat and they really are a classic.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.