BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Julia B.
Grafton, WI
Great fall candy! Perfect bit of soft sweetness. This is a dependable brand and you can expect consistency with every bag!
Kelley R.
Candy corn is a classic that's always as good as it was the last time you had it. This is one candy that is gone in a flash.
Nikki S.
Garden City S, NY
I always have a craving for these once this season comes around. They are so addicting to eat and they really are a classic.
Kathleen W.
I think I'm the only person who really enjoys candy corn. But when Halloween and fall come around I need to have candy corn.
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Every brand of Candy Corn is somehow so different. This brand has perfected it! It tastes so good and I could eat it all day.
Kathy K.
Citrus Heights
I love buying Candy Corn at Halloween.  The taste is so good.  They are affordable and can be bought at Walgreen's.
Gladys T.
San Antonio, TX
They are OK I feel really bad when I eat these because I feel like I'm eating nothing but sugar, not bad but not my favorite.
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Love candy corn. I have found lots of cute ideas for treats to make with these too. Very fun for the kids during Halloween.
Faith W.
Not a huge fan of candy corn but as far as it goes this is the best brand I've tried. Still prefer starburst candy corn tho.
Shabana I.
Candy corn... we buy it every year to remind us why we don't eat candy corn. It is a Halloween essential though. Right? Ha ha
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.