BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Sherry B.
Autumn isn't complete without Brach's candy corn! It is the most tasty brand of candy corn... Often imitated, never duplicated!
Alejandra Q.
I love candy corn and this is so delicious. Best candy corn ever. I'm so picky about candy corn but this impressed me so much.
Marissa W.
Linden, CA
Love love love candy corn!!! I always get so excited when Halloween rolls around because I know I get to finally annoy theses!
Savanna N.
Columbus , GA
Not my favorite candy, but definitely puts me in the Halloween mood! Super chewy and has a much better taste than other brands.
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are just the classic, traditional, basic candy corns! They are pretty cheap and I will definitely repurchase every fall!
sade c.
Brach's Candy Corn I love these even if it's not Halloween they are so addicting they even come in different colors and flavors
Amanda C.
Richmond
I'm not a big sweets person but I've got to have candy corn at halloween. It's addicting, I can eat a whole bag at one sitting.
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Blahhhhh! For the love of god, who made these things?! I mean to each their own, but lord, this stuff is nastyyyy. No me gusta!
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
I totally do not like these lol I don't like the taste at at all kids for some do like them and they are available everywhere.
Lisa R.
Love this so much!
Every halloween I buy a whole bunch at Target and enjoy it for the holiday. This brand is the best honestly!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back