BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated the taste,...6 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Melissa Y.
Only brand of candy corn I will eat! I always get them when they are two bags for $5! Not too sweet but definitely fills your hunger if you eat the whole bag lol I would recommend to others! Best candy corn ever
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
Candy corn is one of those things that’s you either LOVE or hate. I for one- am OBSESSED. It’s so sweet and creamy and delicious! It blows my mind that some people don’t like it 😍 Highly recommended by me!!
Racquel K.
Best candy corn in the store. I usually purchase this at Target once every year. Always fresh! I have accidentally picked up other brands and they did not taste as good as this one, will stick with Brachs!
Deja A.
Roanoke, VA
Brach's candy corn is so sweet and delicious. Its an amazing candy for any occasion but it's my favorite around halloween/ Fall time. It's not an expensive product and you can get it from almost any store.
Noah C.
Manson, WA
I personally think that this brand of candy corn is great it has a creamy nice taste I can eat them over the day and still be doing great. They are amazing but they do kind of get gross after to many bags.
Ashley J.
Although some hate this delightful treat, candy corn is among my favorite foods of all time! The flavor and consistency work together to deliver that one-of-a-kind perfect fall treat! 100% would recommend!
Nickie W.
Hot Springs, AR
Uhh I can’t wait till these are out again. Seriously a way to make a woman happy in one bag. Not really healthy but good for your tastebuds. I don’t know anyone that does not like these candy. Go buy them!
Elizabeth V.
Arvada, CO
These candied corns help get me in the Halloween spirit! I love that I can get a great amount for such a reasonable price! You can buy these at any of your local grocery stores and or your local walmart.
Lyzelle M.
Puyallup, WA
Love candy corn! I've never been a huge fan of candy corn until last halloween! They taste like marshmallows to me! I bought Brach's Candy Corn at Target for $3! Super cheap and you get a lot of them!
Rachael V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum! My favorite Halloween candy hands down! But if you are gonna do it you better do it right by getting Brachs. The rest of the brands are just rubbish. I love having some candy corn as a little snack!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.