BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda C.
Richmond
I'm not a big sweets person but I've got to have candy corn at halloween. It's addicting, I can eat a whole bag at one sitting.
Victoria C.
One of my favorite thing about Halloween are candycones being in season. They perfect for watching a movie or just as a snack.
R-Leigh C.
Midland, TX
You can't go wrong with candy corn!! My family always called them "twos" because us grandkids could only have two at a time!!!!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely LOVE candy corn. It it my all time halloween favorite. I know it's not very healthy for you but nowadays what is?
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
Well I have to say this is either a Hit or miss Luckily I'm the lucky one in my family that likes them and can eat them for days
Kelley R.
Candy corn is a classic that's always as good as it was the last time you had it. This is one candy that is gone in a flash.
Bobbi K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love candy corn but not everyone likes it. Maybe because I have such a sweet tooth. I don't know but brachs makes the best.
Faith W.
Not a huge fan of candy corn but as far as it goes this is the best brand I've tried. Still prefer starburst candy corn tho.
Jennifer F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Classic candy corn that's a Halloween essential... Just the right amount of sweet and you might not be able to stop eating!!
Amy L.
Bradenton, Fl
Brach's has by far the best candy corn on the market. I look forward to Halloween each year just so I can grad a bag of this!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.