BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Kayley S.
Simi Valley, CA
Love these during the fall!! so addicting oh my i love keeping them in a cute little bowl as a centerpiece of our kitchen table
Amanda B.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite Halloween sweet treat, hands down! Brach's makes the best candy corn. Perfect shape and flavor every time.
Julie N.
Bethlehem
Candy corn is a staple in my diet in the fall. There's just something about that honey and sugar mixture that is so addicting.
Jessica E.
Best Candy corn brand out there, nothing else compares to it. And it’s really cheap. I buy this brand of candy corn every year.
Amillia C.
Bedford
This is one of the main requested things from my nephew around Halloween time. I love the flavor and he absolutely loves them.
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
I love love love candy corn. I always cant wait till halloween comes around so i can eat alot of these. This brand is the best.
Karen C.
I have never been a big fan of candy corns. Everytime I would go trick or treating I would hate when they game me this candies
Amy W.
Haysville , Ks
It's not Halloween with out candy corn. Must have on Halloween night. Love it!!!!!!! The pumpkins is Definitely not as good!!!
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite fall candy! I always keep it for myself, my kids, qnd nieces and nephews. We all love them, its a sweet cheap treat
Jacqueline L.
I live this candy on Halloween are the best for me ,because it feel that Halloween is almost here really RECOMEND this oroduct
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?