BY BRACHS

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Nick C.
Review for: Brach's 7oz Candy Corn (Pack of 2) more...
Can’t wait for the fall every year just to have an excuse the eat candy corn. It’s normally hit or miss, you love it or hate it.
Chayla D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn is my least favorite Halloween candy. It is pure waxy sugar. I would rather have Hershey's chocolate than candy corn.
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
These are the best year round but the best especially during the holidays the flavor is amazing. Its vert rich but well worth it!
Eva Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These candies are awesome they should have them all year round.. taste is perfect colors are pretty awesome to such a rare candy
R-Leigh C.
Midland, TX
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
You can't go wrong with candy corn!! My family always called them "twos" because us grandkids could only have two at a time!!!!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely LOVE candy corn. It it my all time halloween favorite. I know it's not very healthy for you but nowadays what is?
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Blahhhhh! For the love of god, who made these things?! I mean to each their own, but lord, this stuff is nastyyyy. No me gusta!
Rachael H.
Wyoming , MI
How can someone do Holloween and not have candy corn? This stuff is delicious! Best brand ever off brands just aren't the same!
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
Is it really even Halloween if you don't have candy corn? This is a fall staple for me. I love decorating cupcakes with these!
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
Well I have to say this is either a Hit or miss Luckily I'm the lucky one in my family that likes them and can eat them for days
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???