BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julie N.
Bethlehem
Candy corn is a staple in my diet in the fall. There's just something about that honey and sugar mixture that is so addicting.
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
I love love love candy corn. I always cant wait till halloween comes around so i can eat alot of these. This brand is the best.
Amy W.
Haysville , Ks
It's not Halloween with out candy corn. Must have on Halloween night. Love it!!!!!!! The pumpkins is Definitely not as good!!!
Lauren M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
An absolute staple for fall and Halloween time! They are sooo good. They definitely aren’t for someone who doesn’t like sweets
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite fall candy! I always keep it for myself, my kids, qnd nieces and nephews. We all love them, its a sweet cheap treat
Karen C.
My childhood relived every fall season. It just reminds me of growing up. They are very sweet. Looks so cute in a crystal bowl
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
I dot really like candy corn. The texture is terrible. However out of all of the kinds I have tried this is the better brand !
Ashley G.
Yulee, FL
Not a fan of these but get my mom loves them if you give her a bag of these she would love you so much for getting them for her
Jessica E.
Best Candy corn brand out there, nothing else compares to it. And it’s really cheap. I buy this brand of candy corn every year.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
hey i love
too get the candy today  too get try the gmmi candy so much you is can get the cady so so much you can ply
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.