BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Chynna C.
Wadesboro , Nc
I personally really like candy corn. I always look forward to the seasons. I also make many yummy snacks with them for Halloween!
Brittany R.
They taste ok ... but they taste way different then what I'm used to !! At least it's not a bad taste ..!! just not used to it !
Cheri Z.
Fortuna, MO
Favorite fall snack to me they are like lays chips you can never eat just one my grandkids I will share but no one else gets any
Dreama A.
Ouch, my teeth hurt just thinking about eating these. But they're so yummy! And sugary. It's like a dream of sweetness in a bag.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
These are so nasty! I live in the south and it seems everyone is obsessed with this candy. Nope! My opinion they taste like wax.
Zouiee H.
Always a Halloween favorite! Just not Halloween without some candy corn along with my hocus pocus. Also can't beat the price! :)
Eva Y.
Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These candies are awesome they should have them all year round.. taste is perfect colors are pretty awesome to such a rare candy
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Favorite fall snack 😍 candy corn are such a tradition and so cliche but SO YUMMY! I eat them for 3 months straight during fall 😂
Melany M.
Ruskin , FL
there really good
they have a delicious taste as if you were eating caramel corn
the price is totally worth a lot of not even $3
Lauren M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
An absolute staple for fall and Halloween time! They are sooo good. They definitely aren’t for someone who doesn’t like sweets
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back