BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Julie-Anne J.
Bangor, ME
These are the reason why I look forward so much to Halloween! All year I wait for this candy! I swear these sweets are addictive!
Zouiee H.
Always a Halloween favorite! Just not Halloween without some candy corn along with my hocus pocus. Also can't beat the price! :)
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Favorite fall snack 😍 candy corn are such a tradition and so cliche but SO YUMMY! I eat them for 3 months straight during fall 😂
Rebekah V.
Ventura, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a classic candy and is made with real honey. A delicious treat when you are craving sugar. They are simple but colorful.
Megan P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Only have the taste for these during Halloween, but it really good. It does have a weird after taste but that okay. But it good .
Melanye M.
ruskin , FL
there really good
they have a delicious taste as if you were eating caramel corn
the price is totally worth a lot of not even $3
Dreama A.
Hilo, HI
Ouch, my teeth hurt just thinking about eating these. But they're so yummy! And sugary. It's like a dream of sweetness in a bag.
Nick C.
Can’t wait for the fall every year just to have an excuse the eat candy corn. It’s normally hit or miss, you love it or hate it.
Brittany R.
They taste ok ... but they taste way different then what I'm used to !! At least it's not a bad taste ..!! just not used to it !
Cheri Z.
FORTUNA, MO
Favorite fall snack to me they are like lays chips you can never eat just one my grandkids I will share but no one else gets any
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.