BY BRACHS

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Suwanee, GA
Love candy corn! Perfect for eating and decorating. I can't keep enough of it in the house because my kids and I fight over it LOL
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
There is nothing better than candy corn in the Fall!! My favorite way to eat it is mixed with peanuts for a sweet and salty treat!
Carrie G.
Wrightsville, GA
All time Halloween candy favorite. U can't eat to much of it or u will have a belly ache, but it wouldn't be Halloween without it.
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My Absolute Favorite Halloween Candy Since I Was A Kid, I Stock Up On These And My Stepdad Loves To Bug Me For These, We Love Them.
Natashia F.
Harbor City , CA
It ain’t Halloween until the candy corn is out in the shelves!! I love candy... and candy corn is the perfect Halloween time treat!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Halloween just for this candy! So yummy! I buy a few bags tie at least last me till Christmas hahah. Very sweet and colorful!
ruby r.
Tulare, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
this my favorite candy in Halloween. I can never eat enough of this candy it's so delicious I like to buy the big bag of candy corn
Nettiejo H.
Pekin, IN
You cannot have Halloween without candy corn and to my family, this is the original. The taste that you are looking for the season.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
I always buy a bag of candy corn for Halloween. I love to mix it with pretzels for a sweet salty treat. It even good with peanuts.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
By far the best candy corn. Sweet and soft and just perfect, this is my favorite part of Halloween. Very affordable and delicious.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???