BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
These are so nasty! I live in the south and it seems everyone is obsessed with this candy. Nope! My opinion they taste like wax.
Heather F.
Azle, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy Corn always make me feel like it's Halloween!!! The taste of the candy corn is so addicting and you can never eat just one!
Chayla D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn is my least favorite Halloween candy. It is pure waxy sugar. I would rather have Hershey's chocolate than candy corn.
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA
This candy tastes like a standard candy corn. It is very sugary and can be cloyingly sweet, but it definitely a Halloween staple.
Fawn G.
La Mesa, CA
This has been my favorite Halloween candy since I was a child! I just love it's sugary flavor! I wish it was sold all year long!
Krystine A.
Peoria, IL
This is the BEST candy corn there is!! It's not too sweet and it's soft and chewy and fresh!! Like candy corn is supposed to be.
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
These are the best year round but the best especially during the holidays the flavor is amazing. Its vert rich but well worth it!
Kasey S.
Bridgewater, NJ
My favorite Halloween candy! I love how sweet it is! One of the best things about this time of year besides pumpkin spice lattes!
Zouiee H.
Always a Halloween favorite! Just not Halloween without some candy corn along with my hocus pocus. Also can't beat the price! :)
Cheyenne L.
There is a type of candy corn for every single holiday but the best time to have it is for Halloween! I could eat these all day!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.