BY BRACHS

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Suwanee, GA
Love candy corn! Perfect for eating and decorating. I can't keep enough of it in the house because my kids and I fight over it LOL
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Growing up I was never a big fan of candy corn at all! Personally is didn't like the taste of it so I always end up giving it away!
Daniela F.
Brownsville, TX
I love candy corn insted of other people that hate it, its one of my favorite things of the season the branchs are the best ones :)
Brandie R.
I buy this every year in the fall. tonight I bought an extra large bag. so yummy and just really helps being in the season for me.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love candy corn. it’s my favorite candy to snack on during the halloween season. it’s purely sugar but it’s absolutely delicious.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is like the traditional Halloween candy for me! They are very sweet and they remind me of my childhood! I really enjoy these!
Kassandra S.
Sunrise, FL
Hands down the best candy corn, many people don't like candy corn but I do and always get bags and bags during the month of October
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these candies! They are my all time favorite. They are really sweet so I can't eat a lot but they are delicious!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Halloween just for this candy! So yummy! I buy a few bags tie at least last me till Christmas hahah. Very sweet and colorful!
Shana S.
Super fresh. this is the freshest candy corn I have ever eaten! Was going to give it outs for Halloween. Hope it lasts that long. ☺
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???