BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love candy corn. it’s my favorite candy to snack on during the halloween season. it’s purely sugar but it’s absolutely delicious.
Brandie R.
I buy this every year in the fall. tonight I bought an extra large bag. so yummy and just really helps being in the season for me.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is like the traditional Halloween candy for me! They are very sweet and they remind me of my childhood! I really enjoy these!
Nicole H.
Long Is City, NY
Most traditional candy corn you will find! Probably the same you remember as kid! It won't feel like Halloween with out candy corn!
Kassandra S.
Sunrise, FL
Hands down the best candy corn, many people don't like candy corn but I do and always get bags and bags during the month of October
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these candies! They are my all time favorite. They are really sweet so I can't eat a lot but they are delicious!
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My Absolute Favorite Halloween Candy Since I Was A Kid, I Stock Up On These And My Stepdad Loves To Bug Me For These, We Love Them.
Carrie G.
Wrightsville, GA
All time Halloween candy favorite. U can't eat to much of it or u will have a belly ache, but it wouldn't be Halloween without it.
Nettiejo H.
You cannot have Halloween without candy corn and to my family, this is the original. The taste that you are looking for the season.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
I always buy a bag of candy corn for Halloween. I love to mix it with pretzels for a sweet salty treat. It even good with peanuts.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.