BY BRACHS

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Diana G.
Weslaco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My FAV candy corn! get it every year! I highly recommend if you have a sweet tooth! They are also very eye appealing for Halloween!
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
OH MY GOD THIS IS MY FAVORITE HALLOWEEN TREAT EVER! It's so yummy and soft, the flavor is just amazing. This is a Halloween staple!
alx o.
this candy is my addiction. Actually went out to buy a bag last night on sale after halloween for 1$!!! my fave halloween candy :)
Shana S.
Super fresh. this is the freshest candy corn I have ever eaten! Was going to give it outs for Halloween. Hope it lasts that long. ☺
Carrie G.
Wrightsville, GA
All time Halloween candy favorite. U can't eat to much of it or u will have a belly ache, but it wouldn't be Halloween without it.
Nyisha H.
Atlanta
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
These make my family be in the Halloween mood...I always make my kids up for Halloween... I really would enjoy the box I love free
Taylor T.
Not the best to eat alone but my mom mixes it with peanuts and m&m, and I'll eat it like that. Besides that, it's not very tastey.
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I get this every year around this time. I used to eat it as a kid too. I get it from Walmart for cheap. I still buy it every year.
Diana N.
Mohegan Lake, NY
I love candy corn, most especially Brachs. It has that classic flavor you expect from candy corn and they just melt in your mouth!
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love candy corn. it’s my favorite candy to snack on during the halloween season. it’s purely sugar but it’s absolutely delicious.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???