BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
alx o.
this candy is my addiction. Actually went out to buy a bag last night on sale after halloween for 1$!!! my fave halloween candy :)
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
OH MY GOD THIS IS MY FAVORITE HALLOWEEN TREAT EVER! It's so yummy and soft, the flavor is just amazing. This is a Halloween staple!
Nyisha H.
Atlanta
These make my family be in the Halloween mood...I always make my kids up for Halloween... I really would enjoy the box I love free
Natashia F.
Harbor city, CA
It ain’t Halloween until the candy corn is out in the shelves!! I love candy... and candy corn is the perfect Halloween time treat!
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
Candy corn is my favorite I could eat it year round braces is best candy corn around. they are a candy the whole family can enjoy.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
There is nothing better than candy corn in the Fall!! My favorite way to eat it is mixed with peanuts for a sweet and salty treat!
Amanda R.
Suwanee, GA
Love candy corn! Perfect for eating and decorating. I can't keep enough of it in the house because my kids and I fight over it LOL
ruby r.
Tulare, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
this my favorite candy in Halloween. I can never eat enough of this candy it's so delicious I like to buy the big bag of candy corn
Taylor T.
Not the best to eat alone but my mom mixes it with peanuts and m&m, and I'll eat it like that. Besides that, it's not very tastey.
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
I love this candy corn! It's definitely my favorite fall candy. I joke that I'm addicted to candy corn because I enjoy it so much!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?