BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy S.
Oh my goodness candy corn is the worst tasting candy EVER! I have no idea why people still buy them as I think they taste like wax.
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love candy corn! I've loved it ever since I was a kid. It is very sweet but it's always a great memory during the fall!
Holly F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Brach's candy corn is the best candy corn I have tasted. The candies are soft enough to enjoy. They are great to share with a friend.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Brach's is the best! I won't eat any other brands of candy corn. Throw some peanuts in there and it's like eating a payday candy bar!
Lindsay H.
Toledo, OH
Candy Corn is delicious, but it is so inexpensive and good that when I eat it I will literally eat it until I am sick to my stomach!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just gross, I don’t like the texture or the taste. It’s either you love it or you hate it. I’d have to say I don’t like them at all.
Becca W.
Milltown, NJ
Yummy Candy corn! So delicious 😋 You should definitely buy!!! Yummy!!! You should definitely buy candy corn....yummy in your tummy:)
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I can't eat very many of these without getting sick! I wish that Brach's would make the candy with just the yellow and white parts!
Teresa B.
Campbell , TX
This is another one of those things you have to wait for. But when you see Brach's candy corn in the store you know Falls on its way.
Amanda M.
Round rock, TX
These are the best candies I have ever tasted!!! And I've tasted a lot of candies in my life time, but none compare to candy corn!!!!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???