BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I get this every year around this time. I used to eat it as a kid too. I get it from Walmart for cheap. I still buy it every year.
Nyisha H.
Atlanta
These make my family be in the Halloween mood...I always make my kids up for Halloween... I really would enjoy the box I love free
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
Candy corn is my favorite I could eat it year round braces is best candy corn around. they are a candy the whole family can enjoy.
Taylor T.
Not the best to eat alone but my mom mixes it with peanuts and m&m, and I'll eat it like that. Besides that, it's not very tastey.
Natashia F.
Harbor city, CA
It ain’t Halloween until the candy corn is out in the shelves!! I love candy... and candy corn is the perfect Halloween time treat!
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
Growing up I was never a big fan of candy corn at all! Personally is didn't like the taste of it so I always end up giving it away!
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
There is nothing better than candy corn in the Fall!! My favorite way to eat it is mixed with peanuts for a sweet and salty treat!
Amanda R.
Suwanee, GA
Love candy corn! Perfect for eating and decorating. I can't keep enough of it in the house because my kids and I fight over it LOL
Daniela F.
Brownsville, TX
I love candy corn insted of other people that hate it, its one of my favorite things of the season the branchs are the best ones :)
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Halloween just for this candy! So yummy! I buy a few bags tie at least last me till Christmas hahah. Very sweet and colorful!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.