BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie C.
St. Paul
Love candy corn! Especially during the Halloween season! Puts me in the perfect Halloween mood. Great snack for the spooky Halloween horror movies!! I most often will pick up a bag from target! Totally recommended!
Hannah L.
Oklahoma City
It’s a classic Halloween treat. My guilty pleasure. It’s inexpensive and not healthy but it’s candy so that’s to be expected. I prefer this brand over others. Best candy corn brand. I’d buy again. 👍🎃 it’s delicious
Jaycee J.
east camden
This is my favorite Halloween treat! It has been since I was a kid. I have always loved the flavor and texture! It is affordable and you can find it anywhere. It’s colors automatically make me think of Halloween.
Rebecca B.
Candy corn is my favorite candy out of everything! I bought the brach kind at Walmart. I eat candy corn multiple time during Halloween time. I think that the brach candy corn is the best bc they are not hard like a rock they are soft and very yummy!!
bri h.
Greenville, NC
Candy corn is my favorite Halloween candy because it's so sugary and super fun to eat. They are so colorful and come at an affordable price. They can be found at any Walmart, target, and even drugstores. Would recommend
Alyssa H.
Love this so much! I recently bought a 5 pound bag to last me the fall. It was only 5 bucks and is easy to get. It is guaranteed to be fresh and have a lot of quality. Would recommend to get into holiday mood!
Madison M.
Weatherford, OK
I absolutely love this Candy Corn 😍♥🎃✨ I always get excited for Halloween to come around to grab some at the store! This brand is by far my favorite! It can be found at Walmart and it around $3! I already bought some ✨Brach's Candy Corn
Chris P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every year i run to CVS and get my bag of candy corn. They never disappoint and have stayed consistent throughout the years. I like using them for Halloween decorations as well in cales, cupcakes and more. 😊
Ashley R.
Ventura , CA
This. Is. What. Gets. Me. In. The. Mood. For. Halloween 🎃 tradition since I can remember. Usually bought at target but you can get it online or basically any grocery store. Will buy again! Kids love it too!!
Jessica A.
Charlotte , NC
My favorite Halloween candy ever! I purchase at least two bags a week and I’m a repeat consumer too. And they are super cheap and those ingredients for this candy is so amazing. I will be buying more of this
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.