BY BRACHS

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dana H.
Ramona, CA
This is The best candy corn on the Market!! It's sweet and absolutely perfect... I cannot let a Halloween pass without having some!!
Breanna D.
Bowling Green, KY
Candy corn is my favorite! Especially around Halloween! My 2 year old also loves candy corn. Can't go wrong with this classic candy.
Gellie C.
I wish it was a little less sweet to be honest. I buy it every year for the holiday, and I instantly regret it after the third bite.

Eliana B.
I don't really like candy corn at all.  It is overpoweringly sweet and ends up leaving a unwanted sweetness in my mouth.
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
I love the taste of candy corn. Many people don't like the taste, but I think they're a great sweet treat and very festive for fall!
Bridget B.
Los Osos, CA
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Perfect halloween snack :) these candies get me in the mood for pumpkins, costumes and fall decor. Look forward to these every year.
Angela H.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Omg!! I love when Candy corn comes back around during this time of the year! One of my favorite candies! They are just so delicious!
Raven C.
Colo Spgs, CO
I love Brachs candy corn I will not get any other brand. It was pretty cheap,and you get a good amount,I recommend Brachs candy corn!
Holly F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Brach's candy corn is the best candy corn I have tasted. The candies are soft enough to enjoy. They are great to share with a friend.
Amy S.
Oh my goodness candy corn is the worst tasting candy EVER! I have no idea why people still buy them as I think they taste like wax.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???