BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Angela H.
Woodbridge, VA
Omg!! I love when Candy corn comes back around during this time of the year! One of my favorite candies! They are just so delicious!
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Very sweet. Halloween is not the same without candy corn! I can only eat a few at a time though. Super super sweet but ohhhh so good!
Dana H.
Ramona, CA
This is The best candy corn on the Market!! It's sweet and absolutely perfect... I cannot let a Halloween pass without having some!!
Breanna D.
Bowling Green, KY
Candy corn is my favorite! Especially around Halloween! My 2 year old also loves candy corn. Can't go wrong with this classic candy.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Brach's is the best! I won't eat any other brands of candy corn. Throw some peanuts in there and it's like eating a payday candy bar!
brittany w.
Hubert, NC
This is absolutely one of the best Halloween candies out there! It is a must have! Definitely recommend for this time of the year :)
Becca W.
Milltown, NJ
Yummy Candy corn! So delicious 😋 You should definitely buy!!! Yummy!!! You should definitely buy candy corn....yummy in your tummy:)
Stephanie L.
I love the taste of candy corn. Many people don't like the taste, but I think they're a great sweet treat and very festive for fall!
Gellie C.
I wish it was a little less sweet to be honest. I buy it every year for the holiday, and I instantly regret it after the third bite.

Shai R.
Bronx, NY
OH MY GOD THIS IS MY FAVORITE HALLOWEEN TREAT EVER! It's so yummy and soft, the flavor is just amazing. This is a Halloween staple!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.