BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauryn W.
I am personally not a big fan of candy corn but these were okay. They are good the first couple, but after that they just taste weird.
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
I absolutely love candy corn the pumpkin ones are the best Halloween candy. I buy them every year because we always got them as a kid.
Corinthia A.
Brooklyn, NY
I simply love candy corn! I know this can gets a lot of flack for tasting nasty but my mom & I eat through a bag of these in a few days
Anna Z.
The best candy corn on the market. You can't beat brach's. Always fresh and chewy. Big 1 lb bag for $1 in most places. Taste like fall.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy corn has been around for as long as I can remember they are ok just not my thing. Buy them around halloween at almost all stores.
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
These candies are signature fall staples in our house. I get excited just seeing them in the store because fall is my favorite holiday.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Great seasonal candy! And Brach's is the best, hands down! So soft, and delicious. Every bite packed with flavor. Missing fall already!
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Very sweet. Halloween is not the same without candy corn! I can only eat a few at a time though. Super super sweet but ohhhh so good!
Brittany W.
HUBERT, NC
This is absolutely one of the best Halloween candies out there! It is a must have! Definitely recommend for this time of the year :)
Rebecca G.
Beverly, MA
of all the available candy corn brands available, this is the classic treats' classic. you will not be disappointed by this constant.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???