BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie L.
I love the taste of candy corn. Many people don't like the taste, but I think they're a great sweet treat and very festive for fall!
Bridget B.
Los Osos, CA
Perfect halloween snack :) these candies get me in the mood for pumpkins, costumes and fall decor. Look forward to these every year.
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love candy corn! I've loved it ever since I was a kid. It is very sweet but it's always a great memory during the fall!
Teresa B.
Campbell , TX
This is another one of those things you have to wait for. But when you see Brach's candy corn in the store you know Falls on its way.
Monet S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just gross, I don’t like the texture or the taste. It’s either you love it or you hate it. I’d have to say I don’t like them at all.
Becca W.
Milltown, NJ
Yummy Candy corn! So delicious 😋 You should definitely buy!!! Yummy!!! You should definitely buy candy corn....yummy in your tummy:)
Suzy C.
Calexico, CA
I love this candy every year for Halloween i buy it by the pounds everyone comes to my house for my candy bowl its so sweet and yummy
Amanda M.
These are the best candies I have ever tasted!!! And I've tasted a lot of candies in my life time, but none compare to candy corn!!!!
Aubrey C.
dubois, PA
I love candy corn! Its a great Halloween tradition and its pretty tasty to boot. Super affordable and delicious. Will purchase again!
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I can't eat very many of these without getting sick! I wish that Brach's would make the candy with just the yellow and white parts!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.