BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am not s fan of candy corn but if I had to choose a brand I would go with Brach's. By far the best. Cheap and classic for Halloween.
Ashtyn G.
Redding, CA
I absolutely loce this candy corn! It tastes so good and it doesn't leave your teeth or mouth feeling like you just ate a load of candy
Corinthia A.
Brooklyn, NY
I simply love candy corn! I know this can gets a lot of flack for tasting nasty but my mom & I eat through a bag of these in a few days
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
I absolutely love candy corn the pumpkin ones are the best Halloween candy. I buy them every year because we always got them as a kid.
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
These candies are signature fall staples in our house. I get excited just seeing them in the store because fall is my favorite holiday.
Lauryn W.
I am personally not a big fan of candy corn but these were okay. They are good the first couple, but after that they just taste weird.
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
I absolutely love candy corn despite the insane sugar and preservative content. It always reminds me of Halloween and the fall weather.
Amanda G.
I really do not like candy corn. I see alot of people so in love with it i dont know how they eat it. I cant even stand the smell! Lol
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
I love candy corn so much and this is the only brand i buy. I wish it was available year round in large bag not just during halloween
Ashley B.
Bridgeport, WV
I love CANDY CORN!It means Halloween is here & it's the best sweet treat. I only eat Brachs bc it's what my Grandma gave me growing up.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???