BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Best candy corn ever , I really love the taste its not as heavy sweet as the other candy corn brands , best brand ever I really love it❤
Felicia H.
High Point, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesnt love candy corn. Its the best ever. There is nothing you can say bad about candy corn..it taste great year around. I love it 😀
Amanda T.
Allentown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE candy corn and this is the best I've tried! I'm not sure how people don't like it, it's affordable, tastes great and is really cool.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A must have for fall and Halloween! This is my favorite brand! I find the others are too sugary and have an off taste. #hallowin #contest
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
I'm one of those huge candy corn lovers. One of the many many reasons I love October. These just get me pumped for Halloween. So so good.
Casie P.
Branson, MO
No other "off brand" can measure up to these original candies! They taste so good and nothing compares. Love Halloween simply for these!
Cindy K.
My favorite party of fall time ! ~ candy corn ! Brachs also does a bag of mini candy that is perfectly sized and sweet and delicious !
Jennifer M.
We love munching on candy corn through out the year!! We can't just wait for Halloween to come around for these delicious treats Yum!!!
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am not s fan of candy corn but if I had to choose a brand I would go with Brach's. By far the best. Cheap and classic for Halloween.
Anna Z.
The best candy corn on the market. You can't beat brach's. Always fresh and chewy. Big 1 lb bag for $1 in most places. Taste like fall.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???