BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Corinthia A.
Brooklyn, NY
I simply love candy corn! I know this can gets a lot of flack for tasting nasty but my mom & I eat through a bag of these in a few days
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy corn has been around for as long as I can remember they are ok just not my thing. Buy them around halloween at almost all stores.
Jennifer M.
We love munching on candy corn through out the year!! We can't just wait for Halloween to come around for these delicious treats Yum!!!
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am not s fan of candy corn but if I had to choose a brand I would go with Brach's. By far the best. Cheap and classic for Halloween.
Anna Z.
The best candy corn on the market. You can't beat brach's. Always fresh and chewy. Big 1 lb bag for $1 in most places. Taste like fall.
Ashtyn G.
REDDING, CA
I absolutely loce this candy corn! It tastes so good and it doesn't leave your teeth or mouth feeling like you just ate a load of candy
Amanda G.
I really do not like candy corn. I see alot of people so in love with it i dont know how they eat it. I cant even stand the smell! Lol
Bridget B.
Los Osos, CA
Perfect halloween snack :) these candies get me in the mood for pumpkins, costumes and fall decor. Look forward to these every year.
Lindsay H.
Candy Corn is delicious, but it is so inexpensive and good that when I eat it I will literally eat it until I am sick to my stomach!
amanda m.
These are the best candies I have ever tasted!!! And I've tasted a lot of candies in my life time, but none compare to candy corn!!!!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.