BY BRACHS #12 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
Whenever Halloween comes around, candy corn is the first candy that I grab for! Brach's candy corn is the best candy corn, hands down!
Christina H.
I love this brand of candy corn. It’s always yummy and fresh!!! I eat it all the time during Halloween season. It has an amazing price.
Ashley B.
Falls Church, VA
I love CANDY CORN!It means Halloween is here & it's the best sweet treat. I only eat Brachs bc it's what my Grandma gave me growing up.
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
Some hate candy corn but I love candy corn! Best essential halloween candy ever! It isn't halloween without some delicious candy corn!
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
I absolutely love candy corn despite the insane sugar and preservative content. It always reminds me of Halloween and the fall weather.
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
My dad says these are for old people but I love buying these around Halloween I'm a texture person and I love the texture of candy corn
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Great seasonal candy! And Brach's is the best, hands down! So soft, and delicious. Every bite packed with flavor. Missing fall already!
Cindy K.
My favorite party of fall time ! ~ candy corn ! Brachs also does a bag of mini candy that is perfectly sized and sweet and delicious !
Jaylah C.
Coatesville, PA
Deffinatly love these and reminds me of my childhood getting candies in my bucket. The originals dont compare to all the new versions.
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
I love candy corn so much and this is the only brand i buy. I wish it was available year round in large bag not just during halloween
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.