BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn and brachs's has the most rich flavor! The sweet candies are amazing and are a necessity for fall time to be complete.
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
I'm one of those huge candy corn lovers. One of the many many reasons I love October. These just get me pumped for Halloween. So so good.
Jeanette W.
Charleston, WV
I love eating candy corn during this time. You can literally get anywhere. No matter what brand you will love it especially with peanuts.
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love candy corn. They are super under rated in the candy world. I only eat these for Halloween. The other holiday colors creep me out.
Erin M.
Spotsylvania, VA
This is my all time favorite fall candy! My daughter asked me if it was too early for candy corn and I told her there was no such thing!
Destiny C.
Newalla, OK
One of my favorite fall treats. Has been since I was a child. I tend to bite each color individually. Love all candy corn flavored candy.
Jodie D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is always my families go to treat during the holidays! They are sweet and just something about the, makes the holidays seem brighter
Melany W.
I know the candy corn debate is long standing but I'm team corn. This is the best brand hands down, I wait for fall just for candy corn.
Felicia H.
High Point, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesnt love candy corn. Its the best ever. There is nothing you can say bad about candy corn..it taste great year around. I love it 😀
Samantha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are so good! The only time that I can eat them are around Halloween if I had to eat them another time of the year I COULDN'T
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.