BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I will never understand why people hate candy corn! It is an all time fall/Halloween essential for me. I could eat it by the bag I swear.
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love candy corn. They are super under rated in the candy world. I only eat these for Halloween. The other holiday colors creep me out.
Destiny C.
Newalla, OK
One of my favorite fall treats. Has been since I was a child. I tend to bite each color individually. Love all candy corn flavored candy.
Jodie D.
Jacksonville , FL
This is always my families go to treat during the holidays! They are sweet and just something about the, makes the holidays seem brighter
Jeanette W.
Charleston, WV
I love eating candy corn during this time. You can literally get anywhere. No matter what brand you will love it especially with peanuts.
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
I'm one of those huge candy corn lovers. One of the many many reasons I love October. These just get me pumped for Halloween. So so good.
Samantha R.
These things are so good! The only time that I can eat them are around Halloween if I had to eat them another time of the year I COULDN'T
Erin M.
Spotsylvania, VA
This is my all time favorite fall candy! My daughter asked me if it was too early for candy corn and I told her there was no such thing!
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
Literally the best Halloween treat. This is one snack that you accidentally eat the whole bag! I always buy this to kick off the season.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A must have for fall and Halloween! This is my favorite brand! I find the others are too sugary and have an off taste. #hallowin #contest
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.