BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Ana Z.
These candies taste so good, they are inexpensive and can be found at most food stores. I love these they are my favorite Halloween candy!!
Taylor F.
Anoka, MN
I'm not a fan of candy corn...It is very hard on the teeth and tastes like pure sugar. Definitely not something I want to eat...Ever again.
Natasha w.
I love candy corn during the fall and I think this is the best it tastes so yummy and has the best flavor of all the candy corn I've tried
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I can not go a fall/Halloween season without candy corn. It's my favorite thing to buy for the candy mix at the Halloween party each year!
Charee M.
What can I say about candy corn? It's a amazing I love to eat it this this time of year. It makes you feel warm, snuggly, and comfortable.
Delilah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There so sweet, too sweet for me. But my kids live them. There a must have in fall and halloween. I like to use them to decorate desserts.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY
I love these little things they are super sweet but for Halloween it's a must. I dissect it in three parts that's the best way to eat them.
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
I am a huge fan of Brachs 🍬 candy corn. I eat them whenever I find them. So delicious, always fresh and yummy. Brach's Candy Corn
Catherin C.
Mooresville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH it's the best I recommend this a lot I always eat them it's really good but right now I don't have money to buy them
Lindsey K.
Corona, CA
My absolute favorite. I love using them when I bake cookies! And they're super cheap, which is nice! I just can't eat too many in a row.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?