BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
I am a huge fan of Brachs 🍬 candy corn. I eat them whenever I find them. So delicious, always fresh and yummy. Brach's Candy Corn
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
GUILTY PLEASURE. I DON'T LOVE THEM BUT I'LL ALWAYS SNACK LIGHTLY ON THEM. PURE SUGAR WHICH IS WHY LIGHTLY SNACKING IS THE BEST. NOM NOM NOM
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love candy corn! It is one of my favorite fall candies and this brand is the best one! It doesn't have a fake taste, always tastes fresh.
Jessica O.
Best candy ever love it...
I make fudge with it and it is awesome my kids love it and I melt some up in some milk. Well that's just me lol
Leslie W.
ADA, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
To me this is one of the best parts of Halloween! CANDY CORN! Brach's makes the absolute best candy corn on the market! #contest # hallowin
Melissa M.
Edinburg, TX
I just LOVE candy corn! I have since I was a kid and would totally recommend this to everyone!!! I love the sweet, buttery flavor of them!!
Amanda T.
Allentown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE candy corn and this is the best I've tried! I'm not sure how people don't like it, it's affordable, tastes great and is really cool.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My children absolutely love these candy corn. They will eat the whole bag if I let them. Its fairly cheap so I buy a few bags at a time.
Erica R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I know most people hate candy corn but I love it ! I can't eat too much but I can eat a good amount before going into a sugar coma ! Haha
Melany W.
I know the candy corn debate is long standing but I'm team corn. This is the best brand hands down, I wait for fall just for candy corn.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.