BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
I am a huge fan of Brachs 🍬 candy corn. I eat them whenever I find them. So delicious, always fresh and yummy. Brach's Candy Corn
Melissa M.
Edinburg, TX
I just LOVE candy corn! I have since I was a kid and would totally recommend this to everyone!!! I love the sweet, buttery flavor of them!!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
GUILTY PLEASURE. I DON'T LOVE THEM BUT I'LL ALWAYS SNACK LIGHTLY ON THEM. PURE SUGAR WHICH IS WHY LIGHTLY SNACKING IS THE BEST. NOM NOM NOM
Dixie M.
Melbourne, FL
Cheap price yet so good! Great for the fall seasons and halloween! Kids and parents love them! Halloween isn't the same without candy corn!
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Brach's brand candy corn is the absolute best! They usually come out with fun, unique flavor combos. Fall wouldn't be the same without it!
Jenny U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never really liked candy corn. It has a weird taste and extremely sweet. It is a Halloween favorite but I prefer sticking to other candies.
Tiffanie P.
Blytheville, AR
This is one of the only candies in my house that is a hit with my husband and I, as well as our 5 kids. We have to hide them from the kids
Anastasia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brachs candy corn is the only candy corn worth your while. I noted this year there are nongmo and gluten free guarantee options available.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
Halloween isn't complete without these tasty treats! I love the caramel taste these have and the funky colors they come in. Trick or treat!
Delilah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There so sweet, too sweet for me. But my kids live them. There a must have in fall and halloween. I like to use them to decorate desserts.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.