BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kara D.
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
This candy corn is soooooooo good! It is by far the best brand with the best taste! I always look forward to fall when my mom fills a big bowl with it and leaves it out for my family to eat! Def a Halloween favorite of mine!
Kimberly J.
I know many people don't like candy corn but I've eaten it since I was small. So for me its a nostalgic candy and I love it. Its very sweet and sometimes makes your teeth hurt but the flavor is good. Makes me want some now! :)
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love candy corn! I know candy corn is an iffy treat for most people but I only eat it around Halloween time so I enjoy it. I actually like to throw some in my trail mix and it always tastes good. This is my go to brand!
Diamond W.
Indianapolis, IN
How does anyone hate these? My favorite part is the orange part. I know what you're going to say..."All colors taste the same." Honestly, they don't! Unless I'm just crazy. I get excited every fall, just for these!
Kendal B.
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
Candy corn just really gets me in the mood for fall! It takes me back to my childhood and Halloween night. Dressing up and feeling that crisp air. You can’t go wrong with Candy Corn! I have to get some every year!
Kacilyn H.
Edmond, OK
These are a classic!! Living in the Midwest, I can't remember one fall holiday/gathering where these didn't make an appearance! They are very sweet so if you don't really like sugary things, these are not for you!
Junika J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite candy corn! My aunt got me hooked on eating candy corn with Brach's. I don't see it too much in stores until close to Halloween although other brands are always offered in stores. I recommend you try it
Jessica T.
Kenosha, WI
Candy corn is my go to Halloween snack! So sugary and delicious! Super affordable too! This is a fall staple for sure! I’m addicted, there’s nothing else like it! I’d recommend it to everyone!!! Go get a bag!
Jasmine W.
I am not sure if I am the only one who eats this all year! This is the only brand of candy corn I can enjoy. They are not too hard and a great sugar fix. They are extremely sweet so I try not to eat too much.
Valeria N.
Brandon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Candy Corn!!! I usually buy this brand because it has the different size baggies! They are fairly sheep and can usually be found in the candy aisles of groceries stores or places like Walmart and Walgreens.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???