BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love candy corn and this brand is my favorite one for it. I do think it's delicious. It is not healthy because it is candy and sugary, but for Halloween it's good, right lol. I would recommend it for others to eat and to use for food decor.
Nelly B.
Staten Island, NY
Love them. The best! The best thing on Halloween Candy Corn. I buy bags of them. They taste delicious. I spend the whole month of October buying them. I buy them at CVS and different supermarkets and stores. I recommend
Taylor P.
Westfield, MA
This is my favorite fall snack. In my opinion, this brand candy corn is the best. The kernels are the perfect texture and such a great blend of sugar-y goodness. I would recommend to anyone for this Halloween season!
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
i love this product so much it is a great taste for the price and i recommend it to everyone i personally thing there is no cons and i constantly buy this during the fall season and i recommend to everyone of all ages
Jessica B.
Salem, NH
I absolutely love candy corn. It is my favorite snack to eat during the Halloween season. It is very affordable and worth it’s money. I love the design of it and just the taste. I hope others would try this during the Halloween time!!!
Joana S.
Dillon, CO
My favorite Halloween candy of all time!! It's a great price and I only get the Brachs brand because it's the best tasting candy corn! I always get it at my local grocery store. You can find this literally anywhere!
Becky T.
Peoria, AZ
In my opinion, you cannot compare other candy corn to Brach's brand. Absolutely delicious and by far one of my favorite fall treats. If you are buying a generic brand, you are missing out. Brach's candy corn and mellow creme pumpkins are simply awesome!
Rachel S.
Indianapolis, IN
When this product is back in season I buy as much as I can. I love candy corn. This is my favorite brand of candy corn. I eat it all throughout the fall season. I tell everyone I know to buy it. I love candy corn.
Diamond W.
Indianapolis, IN
How does anyone hate these? My favorite part is the orange part. I know what you're going to say..."All colors taste the same." Honestly, they don't! Unless I'm just crazy. I get excited every fall, just for these!
Kendal B.
Candy corn just really gets me in the mood for fall! It takes me back to my childhood and Halloween night. Dressing up and feeling that crisp air. You can’t go wrong with Candy Corn! I have to get some every year!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.