BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa D.
Prescott, AZ
This is what I would call a Halloween essential. It was always around growing up and I haven't had any this year while at school, it's weird.
Stacey B.
Candy corn is my favorite and the best seasonal Halloween candy. It is so yummy and not expensive! You get a yummy treat at the right price!
Emerald B.
I love candy corn! This makes me feel like Halloween is right around the corner! I only eat these in the month of October LOL great price too
Beth S.
I really like brach brand period but candy corn is the bomb! That's why every time it's fall I always get candy corn especially brach brand!
Jodie M.
BRAWLEY , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these candies they are my favorite. A lot of people don’t but I do!
I would Iove if my kids wouldn’t throw them away I recommend them.
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
my favorite candy corn hands down :). nicely priced so i always have this in a glass container in my room for guest.. but mostly myself haha.
Emily H.
We love dry roasted peanuts Ana braces candy corn mixed together in the fall! It tastes just like a payday! Perfect combo of sweet and salty!
Taylor F.
Anoka, MN
I'm not a fan of candy corn...It is very hard on the teeth and tastes like pure sugar. Definitely not something I want to eat...Ever again.
Hannah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I wait for Halloween every year just to have candy corn! I love how good it is and I wish it was sold year around. Stock up while you can!!
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn are yucky! That being said this is about the best brand lol. They actually are okay with something salty like popcorn or peanuts
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.