BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I dont understand the craze about candy corn, they have a weird taste and the texture is weird. i am not really a fan of this candy at all...
Nyssa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are the classic candy corn! Going can't have Halloween without them. They taste great and dont melt when you put them on as a topping.
Khloe B.
I literally love these things so much!!! I could live off of these they are so amazing. they aren't to sweat and I love the texture of it:))
Stacey B.
Candy corn is my favorite and the best seasonal Halloween candy. It is so yummy and not expensive! You get a yummy treat at the right price!
Evelyn Z.
Simpsonville , SC
Best Halloween candy out there, if you're looking for a trip down memory lane you just need to grab one of these it sure can bring back a lot
Sophie C.
These are the real deal. They have the classic candy corn taste and an irresistibly chewy texture that makes this one of my favorite candies.
Jodie M.
BRAWLEY , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these candies they are my favorite. A lot of people don’t but I do!
I would Iove if my kids wouldn’t throw them away I recommend them.
Raquel R.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love this candy it has a one of a kind taste to it , everytime the Halloween season comes up Im always ready to purchase this .
Melissa D.
Prescott, AZ
This is what I would call a Halloween essential. It was always around growing up and I haven't had any this year while at school, it's weird.
Beth S.
I really like brach brand period but candy corn is the bomb! That's why every time it's fall I always get candy corn especially brach brand!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.