BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Patty C.
Hanceville, AL
This is my favorite candy at Halloween time. I buy it every year at this time. Cheap. Only a little over a dollar at the dollar general stores
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the most classic candy corn on the market. I know most people don't like candy corn, but since I like it this is my absolute favorite!
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy corn really gets a bad rep nowadays. But, brach's candy corn is my favorite. I buy a few bags each year. Very addicting and tastes good.
Libertad W.
This is the candy I missed the most when I was out of the states. It is a must have in the Fall. Great for so many crafts as well as munching.
Ilana D.
Centereach, NY
I never understood why people liked these. They are far too sweet for my liking, but I guess they fit the Halloween look, as far as candy goes.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I know everyone puts down these but really these are the best brand to buy them by. The rest do not taste good. They have yummy honey in these
Amanda M.
Whitewater, WI
Great for that one time of year where candy corn is a classic to have. Goes excellent with any themed halloween party, as a snack to munch on.
Mikayla L.
I love candy and candy corn is one of my favorites, especially during Halloween. This is the only brand I get and so far I have been satisfied.
Yessenia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love love love this product. Sad how its only here once a year. I stack up on it to eat throught the year. Would totally recommend this product
Allison F.
Dorr, MI
My perfect go to halloween treat. Every year I leave a bowl of it out and find myself filling it back up everyday. It's simple, but addicting.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?