BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated the taste,...6 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Helen M.
This is my favorite candy to eat every time of year. It's just one of the greatest treat to have. I can literally eat the whole bag by myself.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
This is my favorite Halloween candy, I eat it all season long. I could probably live off of candy corn if it wouldn't make me a diabetic. Haha.
Halie O.
If you like candy corn Brach's is the go to brand. It has the classic taste in a fairly generous package. It is a must have for every Halloween
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I hate candy corn. Truly, to me, it'e like chewing on sugary wax. But it makes for a great fall decoration, so there's one reason to buy it.
Lisa M.
Terrell , TX
This candy is what Halloween is meant to be! I look forward to Halloween everyday just so I can snag a bag of candy corn!! Best candy EVER!!
Bettina B.
West Orange, NJ
I love these addictive little candies. They make me hyper (which I sometimes need) and taste sooo awesome (if you’re a sugar addict like me).
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
This is my all time halloween favorite. I always buy extra to lastme past the Halloween Season. The cost of this treat is always reasonable.
Erica W.
P C Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best for Halloween! Definitely a go to when it comes to Halloween candy. Just the right amount of sweetness. And made with real honey! 👻🎃
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
I never liked these as a kid or more like I never gave them a chance just didn't look good to me but now that I'm older I really enjoy these.
Nyssa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are the classic candy corn! Going can't have Halloween without them. They taste great and dont melt when you put them on as a topping.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.