BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda M.
Whitewater, WI
Great for that one time of year where candy corn is a classic to have. Goes excellent with any themed halloween party, as a snack to munch on.
Patty C.
Hanceville, AL
This is my favorite candy at Halloween time. I buy it every year at this time. Cheap. Only a little over a dollar at the dollar general stores
Mike M.
Every halloween a dish is in our house from the beginning of Oct to end of Oct. No other candy corn compares. Target always has them in stock.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
This is my favorite Halloween candy, I eat it all season long. I could probably live off of candy corn if it wouldn't make me a diabetic. Haha.
Jennifer M.
Thornton, PA
MY favorite Halloween/fall time candy craving. I know a lot of people that don't really enjoy it, but I just can't see Halloween without it :)
Allison V.
Franklin, LA
Not everyone likes candy corn but I do!! You can't go wrong with brachs brand, it has never disappointed me before. It's a holiday tradition :)
Yessenia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love love love this product. Sad how its only here once a year. I stack up on it to eat throught the year. Would totally recommend this product
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the most classic candy corn on the market. I know most people don't like candy corn, but since I like it this is my absolute favorite!
Sunday C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These candy corns are the best I don't care what anyone says they remind me of my child hood. Candy corn is always the best this time of year.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy corn really gets a bad rep nowadays. But, brach's candy corn is my favorite. I buy a few bags each year. Very addicting and tastes good.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.