BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Mike M.
Every halloween a dish is in our house from the beginning of Oct to end of Oct. No other candy corn compares. Target always has them in stock.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesnt love the original best tasting candy corn EVERRRRRR??????? We love these candy corns. Affordable & easy to find at plenty of stores.
Allison V.
Franklin, LA
Not everyone likes candy corn but I do!! You can't go wrong with brachs brand, it has never disappointed me before. It's a holiday tradition :)
Jennifer M.
Thornton, PA
MY favorite Halloween/fall time candy craving. I know a lot of people that don't really enjoy it, but I just can't see Halloween without it :)
Patty C.
Hanceville, AL
This is my favorite candy at Halloween time. I buy it every year at this time. Cheap. Only a little over a dollar at the dollar general stores
Amanda M.
Whitewater, WI
Great for that one time of year where candy corn is a classic to have. Goes excellent with any themed halloween party, as a snack to munch on.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy corn really gets a bad rep nowadays. But, brach's candy corn is my favorite. I buy a few bags each year. Very addicting and tastes good.
Libertad W.
This is the candy I missed the most when I was out of the states. It is a must have in the Fall. Great for so many crafts as well as munching.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the most classic candy corn on the market. I know most people don't like candy corn, but since I like it this is my absolute favorite!
Ilana D.
Centereach, NY
I never understood why people liked these. They are far too sweet for my liking, but I guess they fit the Halloween look, as far as candy goes.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.