BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Marrick S.
Quinwood
Branches Candy corn is my all time favorite candy. I wait all year round for Halloween and then buy as many as I can afford. Love, love, love them!
Nicole C.
Sophia, NC
Every year people buy this, I think it taste like wax maybe im getting old bags but I dont like it at all! Seems to be a halloween favorite though
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing says fall like candy corn and peanuts. This is one of my favorite brands of candy corn. Great flavor, great consistency, and so fun to eat!
Kayti K.
Candy corn is amazing! i absolutely love fall because i know they are going to come out. and a little trick with them, try mixing them with peanuts
Kristine R.
It's not the most popular Halloween candy but, I absolutely love this stuff. It puts me in the sport of celebrating the spookiest time of the year!
Kathryn O.
I don't usually eat these by themselves. I like to use them in baking cupcakes, cakes and brownies and use to create cute and fun Halloween treats!
Sarah P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Honestly, this snack is good all year round! So soft and chewy and you can't have just a handful..you'll be craving more after the first few bites!
Nicole V.
It's not Halloween with out these little goodies. Always fresh, sweet, and chewy. Price is always great. Love eating them by their color layers!
Marshanna V.
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
I've never been a fan of candy corn; however, this particular brand really grew on me and is probably the only brand of candy corn I'll ever eat.
Nahida A.
Jackson Heights, NY
It doesn't feel like Halloween until you eat these delicious candy corn. Some other Brand's candy corn has a weird taste to it but this doesn't.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???