BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nahida A.
Jackson Hts, NY
It doesn't feel like Halloween until you eat these delicious candy corn. Some other Brand's candy corn has a weird taste to it but this doesn't.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this planned and the candy corn is amazing so much flavor and the consistency I am definitely a loyal lover of this candy and this brand .
Rebeca H.
Hialeah, FL
So I loveee halloweeen but candy corn makes it that much better for me . It's something I always look forward to and I heard it doesn't expire .
patrice m.
THE ABSOLUTE BEST BRAND OF CANDY CORN..... HANDS DOWN!!!! Kind of hard to find in stores unless they have them in the 2 for 89 bag or 1.59 for 1
Melissa B.
Salisbury,MD
I like candy corn for the fact of being low fat but it is loaded with sugar so I try not to eat very many. The price is affordable as well.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am one of few people who look forward to the fall when these come out. I love candy corn and love to mix with peanuts to create a yummy treat.
laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this candy so much. It has a unique and delicous taste to it thats hard to describe, its super sweet and melts in your mouth which I love.
Jerri M.
Jonesboro, AR
Branchs candy corn is the best candy corn I have ever tasted! The texture is awesome and they are just the right size for a mouthful of goodness.
Galilea E.
I love eating these in October to December. I have a jar filled up with candy corns. It's just like tradition to me and my family to have these.
Cynthia J.
Fort Worth, TX
Brach's has the best candy corn of all time. I have tried some of the others and they don't even come close. Brach's is just the best hands down
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.