BY BRACHS #12 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah P.
Honestly, this snack is good all year round! So soft and chewy and you can't have just a handful..you'll be craving more after the first few bites!
Kate M.
My favorite fall candy! You seriously can't go wrong. It doesn't feel like the fall or Halloween unless you have a bag of these in your house ;)
Maria T.
Idk who made this candy up but it's the best! My all time favorite during Halloween it's most definitely a must when it's the time of the year ❤️
Marshanna V.
I've never been a fan of candy corn; however, this particular brand really grew on me and is probably the only brand of candy corn I'll ever eat.
Rebeca H.
Hialeah, FL
So I loveee halloweeen but candy corn makes it that much better for me . It's something I always look forward to and I heard it doesn't expire .
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
One of my absolute favorites during Halloween time !! My kids also enjoy this as a treat . Very sweet but very good . Would definitely recommend.
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY
Brachs is my favorite candy corn brand. I always eat a ton of it when it's on the shelves around Halloween. It's the best tasting in my opinion!
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
This is the best candy corn! It tastes delicious and is fairly cheap in price. My whole family enjoys it and you can find it basically anywhere.
Aliana C.
boca raton, FL
Halloween doesn't really feel like halloween without some candy corn! This is by far my favorite brand of it too. Perfect flavor and delicious!!!
Claire X.
I looooove candy corn. Halloween scares me quite a bit but this product is a Halloween staple that makes up for how spooked I get over Halloween.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.