BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa B.
Salisbury,MD
I like candy corn for the fact of being low fat but it is loaded with sugar so I try not to eat very many. The price is affordable as well.
Jerri M.
Jonesboro, AR
Branchs candy corn is the best candy corn I have ever tasted! The texture is awesome and they are just the right size for a mouthful of goodness.
laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this candy so much. It has a unique and delicous taste to it thats hard to describe, its super sweet and melts in your mouth which I love.
Aliana C.
boca raton, FL
Halloween doesn't really feel like halloween without some candy corn! This is by far my favorite brand of it too. Perfect flavor and delicious!!!
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am one of few people who look forward to the fall when these come out. I love candy corn and love to mix with peanuts to create a yummy treat.
Marshanna V.
I've never been a fan of candy corn; however, this particular brand really grew on me and is probably the only brand of candy corn I'll ever eat.
Rosie K.
Plainsboro, NJ
I love candy corn! It's one of my favorite parts of halloween. It is sweet and a unique tasting candy, I love when it comes back on the shelves.
Rebeca H.
Hialeah, FL
So I loveee halloweeen but candy corn makes it that much better for me . It's something I always look forward to and I heard it doesn't expire .
patrice m.
THE ABSOLUTE BEST BRAND OF CANDY CORN..... HANDS DOWN!!!! Kind of hard to find in stores unless they have them in the 2 for 89 bag or 1.59 for 1
Stephanie G.
Mission, TX
Best candy corn ever there the best candy corn brand ever this is a must have in my house every Halloween it’s not Halloween with out candy corn
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.