BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Barbara P.
Casselberry, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy Corn is definitely the tell tale sign that Halloween is on its way. I love snacking on these while I binge on my Halloween movie favorites 🎃
Sarah P.
Honestly, this snack is good all year round! So soft and chewy and you can't have just a handful..you'll be craving more after the first few bites!
Malaysha M.
Newport News, VA
MY FAAAAAAAVEEE HALLOWEEN Treat ! , i love how sweet it is and how it melts in my mouth when i take a bite ! Im absolutely in love with this treat
Marrick S.
Quinwood
Branches Candy corn is my all time favorite candy. I wait all year round for Halloween and then buy as many as I can afford. Love, love, love them!
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
This is my favorite Halloween candy. This one has the best flavor and is sweet just like I like. It's high quality too - not like the cheap stuff!
Monika R.
Hanford, CA
Absolutely love the Candy corns and Pumpkins 🎃. Look forward to them coming out around Halloween time. I also use them to make pretty centerpieces.
Liz R.
Fontana, CA
My favorite candy. I actually wish I could have it the entire year. But best bet as soon as they are in stores my man surprises me with it..mmmmm.
Kate M.
My favorite fall candy! You seriously can't go wrong. It doesn't feel like the fall or Halloween unless you have a bag of these in your house ;)
Maria T.
Idk who made this candy up but it's the best! My all time favorite during Halloween it's most definitely a must when it's the time of the year ❤️
Marshanna V.
I've never been a fan of candy corn; however, this particular brand really grew on me and is probably the only brand of candy corn I'll ever eat.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.