BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Monika R.
Hanford, CA
Absolutely love the Candy corns and Pumpkins 🎃. Look forward to them coming out around Halloween time. I also use them to make pretty centerpieces.
Kristine R.
It's not the most popular Halloween candy but, I absolutely love this stuff. It puts me in the sport of celebrating the spookiest time of the year!
Barbara P.
Deltona, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy Corn is definitely the tell tale sign that Halloween is on its way. I love snacking on these while I binge on my Halloween movie favorites 🎃
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite Halloween candies. Perfect to keep around the house or hand out in little goody bags to trick or treaters! The kids love it too
Nora B.
PLAINVILLE, MA
This is my favorite Halloween candy. This one has the best flavor and is sweet just like I like. It's high quality too - not like the cheap stuff!
Malaysha M.
newport news , VA
MY FAAAAAAAVEEE HALLOWEEN Treat ! , i love how sweet it is and how it melts in my mouth when i take a bite ! Im absolutely in love with this treat
Cheyenne H.
The waxy coating on the outside is disgusting! They do look pretty but I don't suggest eating them. They are tradition and that is why I buy them.
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn. It doesn't have to be Halloween or fall for me to eat this. Any season, any time and any day I will very much enjoy these babies
Sheena H.
Sacramento, CA
This has been my favorite part of fall since I was a kid! I've tried other brands but Brach's is the only one with the perfect about of sweetness!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing says fall like candy corn and peanuts. This is one of my favorite brands of candy corn. Great flavor, great consistency, and so fun to eat!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back