BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Monika R.
Hanford, CA
Absolutely love the Candy corns and Pumpkins 🎃. Look forward to them coming out around Halloween time. I also use them to make pretty centerpieces.
Liz R.
Fontana, CA
My favorite candy. I actually wish I could have it the entire year. But best bet as soon as they are in stores my man surprises me with it..mmmmm.
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn. It doesn't have to be Halloween or fall for me to eat this. Any season, any time and any day I will very much enjoy these babies
Cheyenne H.
The waxy coating on the outside is disgusting! They do look pretty but I don't suggest eating them. They are tradition and that is why I buy them.
Barbara P.
Casselberry, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy Corn is definitely the tell tale sign that Halloween is on its way. I love snacking on these while I binge on my Halloween movie favorites 🎃
Sheena H.
Sacramento, CA
This has been my favorite part of fall since I was a kid! I've tried other brands but Brach's is the only one with the perfect about of sweetness!
Baylie H.
These are my favorite candy all year round! Branchs is the best brand no other candy corn compares to theirs. So creamy and yummy worth the price.
April A.
Phoenix, AZ
Every year we buy these by the huge bags at the stores. My husband loves them. Candycorn is just so good!! Candycorn is the halloween candy!!! 🍬 🍬
Trinity G.
Favorite candy of all time. Too bad they're only available during Halloween. I keep them in a large bowl on the counter and snack on them all day😂😂
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing says fall like candy corn and peanuts. This is one of my favorite brands of candy corn. Great flavor, great consistency, and so fun to eat!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.