BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like candy corn but only around Halloween if you eat them any other time they just don't taste as good. So I would recommend these around Halloween
Natasha N.
The one thing I look forward to every Halloween season is candy corn! Brach's is the best ever and it's the one candy I refuse to share with anyone!
Carey J.
Ooltewah, TN
Best candy corn ever! Love the autumn mix too! Usually not a sugar candy consumer, but this is an exception. I will literally eat it until I am sick
Teresa R.
Candy corn is a must in my house. My dad loves them. My mom has to buy him a tub full. Ill eat them but i dont love them. Its a halloween tradition.
Vanessa G.
Georgetown, TX
Is there any other kind/brand of candy corn?! If so, I do not know about it lol Brach's candy corn is by far a Halloween essential and only the best!
Barbara P.
Casselberry, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy Corn is definitely the tell tale sign that Halloween is on its way. I love snacking on these while I binge on my Halloween movie favorites 🎃
Malaysha M.
Newport News, VA
MY FAAAAAAAVEEE HALLOWEEN Treat ! , i love how sweet it is and how it melts in my mouth when i take a bite ! Im absolutely in love with this treat
Kristine R.
It's not the most popular Halloween candy but, I absolutely love this stuff. It puts me in the sport of celebrating the spookiest time of the year!
Baylie H.
These are my favorite candy all year round! Branchs is the best brand no other candy corn compares to theirs. So creamy and yummy worth the price.
Cheyenne H.
The waxy coating on the outside is disgusting! They do look pretty but I don't suggest eating them. They are tradition and that is why I buy them.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.