BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
DeeDee W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this candy corn. Can;t wait until October so I can restock. We keep them in the fridge all the time for an occasional snack of 3 or 4 candies.
Faith M.
Columbus, OH
Best candy corn out there! I only buy Brach's and leave it out on the coffee table for when guests come over - always one of the first snacks to go!
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved Candy corn Buț Theo are gard to Find aprind My area..!! Most of the time you will find them durin Halloween..!! But you gotta love candy corn
Carey J.
Ooltewah, TN
Best candy corn ever! Love the autumn mix too! Usually not a sugar candy consumer, but this is an exception. I will literally eat it until I am sick
Isabella M.
Livonia, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Halloween tradition at its finest how could you ever go wrong with candy corn?!! Candy corn is adorably shaped and the best treat for this holiday!!!
Leaura L.
Nothing says Halloween like candy corn! These are a classic!!! They are also delicious mixed in with freshly popped popcorn (if you are adventurous)
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
Nothing says Halloween quite like candy corn! I love Brach's because their candy always tastes fresh. I love these for decorating Halloween cupcakes.
Sydney C.
One of my favorite Halloween time candies. They are really good if you pair them with dry roasted peanuts. If you have never tried them you should!!
Vanessa G.
Georgetown, TX
Is there any other kind/brand of candy corn?! If so, I do not know about it lol Brach's candy corn is by far a Halloween essential and only the best!
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Why can't this be available all year round in grocery stores. I live off of candy corn. And the flavor of candy corn is perfect. I love this to much.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back