BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Halloween and all the limited candy that comes with it. Candy corn is by far my favorite Halloween candy. Its not expensive and you can purchase at most grocery stores or Walmart. I always buy 2 big bags for the house
Jenny B.
Berlin, PA
The candy is so original, so creamy & sweet ! The most original tasting I’ve had! Personally my favorite ! Bag portion is just the right amount & super affordable compared to other brands. I purchase this brand every year !
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
Although I hate the taste of candy corn, it's such a pretty fall candy to look at in glass jars in your house. Anytime big name stores start filling up there shelves with this candy I can't help but get in the Halloween spirit.
Abby D.
Radford
We have been in love with this candy for years now! As soon as it is on the shelves we go out to buy bags of the candy! I love how there is just enough sweetness but yet it is a very pleasing consistency! Love this candy!!
Misty S.
Hot Springs, AR
It's not Halloween until we've had our Brach's candy corn at my house. No other brand tastes the same or melts in your mouth quite like these! Mix them up with a bag of salted peanuts and you'll be pleasantly surprised :)
Rehanna D.
Columbia
This is the best candy corn I’ve ever had! My fav for Halloween! This product by branches can be found at your local Walmart, target, or even a gas station. It’s not pricey at all and I definitely recommend this product.
Georgia T.
Mountain Home , AR
Brach's Candy Corn
The best candy corn made. A favorite brand for 40 years. My mother always bought this brand before there were so many competitive brands. They haven't failed in flavor or price.
Gabby W.
Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this brand and the candy corn during the Halloween season. I usually grab a few bags from Walmart and chow down for days. It’s a quick and easy snack that pairs well with salted peanuts for a sweet and salty mix!
Leslie K.
I know that most people dislike this holiday favorite but I LOVE IT! As soon as I see it on the shelves I grab a few bags. It’s always great and made with real honey!!!! I love it and will continue to buy it every year!
Morgyn C.
Louisville , KY
Brach's candy corn is my absolute favorite Halloween candies! They taste good, are fun to eat, and are just a classic. I definitely recommend them to anybody who loves sugary candy! They can be bought at any retailer and are inexpensive. Plus, they're cute!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.