BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
All time favorite halloween candy!! Soft and these little treats taste like caramel and all the goodness of my favorite season!!!
#hollowin
#contest
Carey J.
Ooltewah, TN
Best candy corn ever! Love the autumn mix too! Usually not a sugar candy consumer, but this is an exception. I will literally eat it until I am sick
Eunice R.
Riverside
I am not a huge fan of candy corn so I was kind of skeptical to try these turns out these are not that are not that bad but they are not my favorite
Patience M.
OCEANSIDE, CA
Why can't this be available all year round in grocery stores. I live off of candy corn. And the flavor of candy corn is perfect. I love this to much.
Leaura L.
Nothing says Halloween like candy corn! These are a classic!!! They are also delicious mixed in with freshly popped popcorn (if you are adventurous)
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved Candy corn Buț Theo are gard to Find aprind My area..!! Most of the time you will find them durin Halloween..!! But you gotta love candy corn
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
Nothing says Halloween quite like candy corn! I love Brach's because their candy always tastes fresh. I love these for decorating Halloween cupcakes.
Vee Z.
Clarion, PA
Candy corn lovers get your fix. This is the best candy corn I’ve ever had. Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz is very cheap and totally worth the sugar rush.
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Well this it's a good product I cannot stand the taste of candy corn. It doesn't taste much like candy or really like corn. What is candy corn guys!?
Courtney D.
Boulder, CO
No. Way too sweet and just pure sugar. I'm not a fan of candy corn and these are no exception. They taste like fake chewy sugar and are so unhealthy.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.