BY BRACHS #12 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
All time favorite halloween candy!! Soft and these little treats taste like caramel and all the goodness of my favorite season!!!
#hollowin
#contest
DeeDee W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this candy corn. Can;t wait until October so I can restock. We keep them in the fridge all the time for an occasional snack of 3 or 4 candies.
Faith M.
Columbus, OH
Best candy corn out there! I only buy Brach's and leave it out on the coffee table for when guests come over - always one of the first snacks to go!
Sydney C.
One of my favorite Halloween time candies. They are really good if you pair them with dry roasted peanuts. If you have never tried them you should!!
Isabella M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Halloween tradition at its finest how could you ever go wrong with candy corn?!! Candy corn is adorably shaped and the best treat for this holiday!!!
Leaura L.
Nothing says Halloween like candy corn! These are a classic!!! They are also delicious mixed in with freshly popped popcorn (if you are adventurous)
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Well this it's a good product I cannot stand the taste of candy corn. It doesn't taste much like candy or really like corn. What is candy corn guys!?
Gina R.
Sacramento, CA
It's not Halloween without a bag of Brachs Candy Corn! Brachs Candy Corn come in a variety of bag sizes. Their soft & I love the hint of honey taste.
Eunice R.
Riverside
I am not a huge fan of candy corn so I was kind of skeptical to try these turns out these are not that are not that bad but they are not my favorite
Courtney D.
Boulder, CO
No. Way too sweet and just pure sugar. I'm not a fan of candy corn and these are no exception. They taste like fake chewy sugar and are so unhealthy.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.