BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Candy H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my least favorite of all of the Halloween candies. I think these are disgusting! Dry, hard, flavorless, bleh! They taste like wax to me. Eeew!
brenda m.
6 STARS!! i honestly don't understand how you can hate this candy, but i guess... I feel like you either LLOVVEE or hate them. I personally love them.
Jazmin V.
You can't do Halloween or Thanksgiving season without Candy Corn. It's like a must have! This is my go to brand of candy corn. It's soooooo addicting.
Emily K.
Raleigh, NC
Taste like sin and not the good kind
Who eats this shit? Please learn how to love yourself because youre doing a bad job if you make yourself eat this
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
This is the one item I see in the store during the fall and I think of Halloween when I see these treats and they are a family favorite on Halloween!!
Krystal A.
Springfield , MA
i don't have a huge sweet tooth but i get this every year. after a hand full it starts to get a little overly sweet but for a little snack its perfect.
Madelyn W.
I like candy corn but i can not eat a lot of them because they are just so sweet. They are affordable and compared to alternatives these taste the best
Linda O.
I like to mix the corn with salted peanuts. Our house loves the salty and sweet mix. This brand is the best. tThe others always seem old and dry to me.
Allie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am NOT a fan of candy corn.  The sugary-fake taste is not appealing.  While it sounds appealing, the sugar is overwhelming and gross.
Kristen F.
Tolland, CT
Who doesn't love candy corn. It is delicious and a classic. Nothing can get better than candy corn. It can be bad but this brand has always been great
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back