BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Lauren M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a staple for Halloween! Not only do they taste great, but they can also be used for arts and crafts (if you have young ones) or as decoration.
Allie F.
Syracuse, UT
Halloween isn't complete without some candy corn, and this brand is the way to go! Store brands don't cut it. These are soft and chewy... and oh so good!
Katie W.
I am obsessed with seasonal foods...nothing says “Halloween” like candy corn!!!!! If you can find the mix with the pumpkins, you officially win at life.
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like that they are only available every now and then it is not something id like to eat year round. They are fun and easy for my grandchildren to eat.
Miranda W.
Brown City, MI
These are very good if you like candy corn. I do but I don't haha. They're good until you eat too many but I mean, you only get them once a year right?!
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
My absolute favorite!!!! I have to have it every fall. Brachs is by far the best candy corn on the market, made with real honey, it's the only one I buy.
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
My favorite Halloween candy! I love the sweetness of the honey.
These babies are the perfect size and flavor.
It just isn't Halloween without Candy Corn.
Janie S.
Bowling Green, KY
I do not like candy corn at all. I buy them every year tho to make decorations and other treats...hence the 3 stars. But i think candy corn is just awful
Cassandra B.
La Habra, CA
It is a tradition for me and my dad to feast on a giant bag on Halloween. This is something in my family that will never get old. And its delicious too.
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Brach's 7oz Candy Corn (Pack of 2) more...
This is the one item I see in the store during the fall and I think of Halloween when I see these treats and they are a family favorite on Halloween!!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back