BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Candy C.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my least favorite of all of the Halloween candies. I think these are disgusting! Dry, hard, flavorless, bleh! They taste like wax to me. Eeew!
Madelyn W.
Bowling Green, KY
I like candy corn but i can not eat a lot of them because they are just so sweet. They are affordable and compared to alternatives these taste the best
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn is my all time favorite sweet treat during Halloween!!!! There's just something about it that reminds me of my childhood. Love love love it
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
I love Brach's candy corn so much! It is the only brand that I buy. It is an absolute must for the month of October. My favorite Halloween sweet treat!
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
This is the one item I see in the store during the fall and I think of Halloween when I see these treats and they are a family favorite on Halloween!!
Kat S.
Santee, CA
Candy corn is my favorite especially on Halloween! I can't get enough of this sweet treat! I wish it was around all year but sadly it's only seasonal.
Kristen K.
Shenandoah, PA
I love candy corn, and because this is made with real honey it has a better taste. Very good for the price! I would definitely buy this kind next year.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
This used to be a traditional treat, but we're now choosing some healthier choices. They do bring back fond memories, just wish they weren't so sweet.
Hope S.
Covington, TN
I do not usually enjoy candy corn, but in small amounts sometimes I can handle a few. I love this brand I believe I got them from Wal-Mart. Recommended
Aryam s.
Sin duda son dulces que los amas o los odias, en mi caso los amo! Son deliciosos y adictivos
Esperando cada halloween para consumirlos otra vez!! 🕸👻🍬🌽
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.