BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janie S.
Bowling Green, KY
I do not like candy corn at all. I buy them every year tho to make decorations and other treats...hence the 3 stars. But i think candy corn is just awful
Cassandra B.
La Habra, CA
It is a tradition for me and my dad to feast on a giant bag on Halloween. This is something in my family that will never get old. And its delicious too.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
This is a must for Halloween! They are so good but don't eat too many or you'll regret it later! You can find these everywhere (Walmart, Target, etc.)
Camila C.
Hollywood, FL
Every year I love love candy corn! It just tastes like Halloween and fall season! It's such a treat eating this once a year! It's so so good in flavor!
Brenda  M.
6 STARS!! i honestly don't understand how you can hate this candy, but i guess... I feel like you either LLOVVEE or hate them. I personally love them.
Jazmin V.
You can't do Halloween or Thanksgiving season without Candy Corn. It's like a must have! This is my go to brand of candy corn. It's soooooo addicting.
Emily K.
Raleigh, NC
Taste like sin and not the good kind
Who eats this shit? Please learn how to love yourself because youre doing a bad job if you make yourself eat this
Linda O.
I like to mix the corn with salted peanuts. Our house loves the salty and sweet mix. This brand is the best. tThe others always seem old and dry to me.
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
This is the one item I see in the store during the fall and I think of Halloween when I see these treats and they are a family favorite on Halloween!!
Krystal A.
Springfield , MA
i don't have a huge sweet tooth but i get this every year. after a hand full it starts to get a little overly sweet but for a little snack its perfect.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.