BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Allie F.
Syracuse, UT
Halloween isn't complete without some candy corn, and this brand is the way to go! Store brands don't cut it. These are soft and chewy... and oh so good!
Marina P.
I don't understand exactly why I like candy corn, but I do. Some are noticeably better than others and this is definitely a better version of candy corn.
Katie W.
I am obsessed with seasonal foods...nothing says “Halloween” like candy corn!!!!! If you can find the mix with the pumpkins, you officially win at life.
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
My absolute favorite!!!! I have to have it every fall. Brachs is by far the best candy corn on the market, made with real honey, it's the only one I buy.
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
My favorite Halloween candy! I love the sweetness of the honey.
These babies are the perfect size and flavor.
It just isn't Halloween without Candy Corn.
Janie S.
Bowling Green, KY
I do not like candy corn at all. I buy them every year tho to make decorations and other treats...hence the 3 stars. But i think candy corn is just awful
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like that they are only available every now and then it is not something id like to eat year round. They are fun and easy for my grandchildren to eat.
Cassandra B.
La Habra, CA
It is a tradition for me and my dad to feast on a giant bag on Halloween. This is something in my family that will never get old. And its delicious too.
Candy H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my least favorite of all of the Halloween candies. I think these are disgusting! Dry, hard, flavorless, bleh! They taste like wax to me. Eeew!
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
This is a must for Halloween! They are so good but don't eat too many or you'll regret it later! You can find these everywhere (Walmart, Target, etc.)
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.