BY BRACHS

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
VE-1129086 Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Son súper ricos tienen un buen sabor y sinceramente provoca comerlos todo el tiempo. Me gusta la textura y el color del producto. A demás son súper baratos.
Jennifer J.
A classic that never fails! Who doesn't love candy corn?! I use them mixed with nuts and m&ms & raisins for a fall trail mix! My family goes crazy for it!
Katelyn  .
Classic Halloween treat. used for decorating, eating, or display in candy bowls for the Oct season. these are sweet but addicting. Very cute holiday treat
Victor K.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Love me some candy corn, love eatting these when I was a kid now that I'm older still enjoy these all these years. Always look forward to these every year.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Candy Corn is good and every now and then I crave it. Not something I would eat all the time, but I do like the fact they are now making different flavors.
BRANDY R.
Panama City, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How can you not love candycorn. Its a seasonal favorite and childhood memory. It tastes great and reminds me that the holiday season has officially started
Carrie D.
Candy corn is a staple for us at fall/autumn/Halloween time. This is one of our favorites. We mix it with Spanish peanuts for a salty and seeet fall treat.
Nicki H.
McKinney , TX
Sorry not sorry! I love these things. And brachs always had the best flavor! My favorite part of the Halloween candy season. The pumpkins are on point too!
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
I love candy corn. It is so simple, yet so delicious! You can really taste the honey in every bite. These are great all year round, not just for Halloween!
Jodi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
I love these honey bites. They also come in handy for decorations on cakes, cookies, cupcakrs and so muvh more. Tgey always make me smile. Yummy goodness.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???