BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Lauren M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a staple for Halloween! Not only do they taste great, but they can also be used for arts and crafts (if you have young ones) or as decoration.
Tiffany A.
Tampa, FL
A Classic! Brachs is the best brand of candy corn for it's rich taste and texture. It isn't Halloween without a bag of Brachs candy corn... Or 4 bags. 🎃
Emily L.
Wetumpka
This is the BEST fall candy!!! I make homemade butterfinger bars, turkey cupcakes and marshmallow corn on the cobs with it!!!Brach's Candy Corn
Allie F.
Syracuse, UT
Halloween isn't complete without some candy corn, and this brand is the way to go! Store brands don't cut it. These are soft and chewy... and oh so good!
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like that they are only available every now and then it is not something id like to eat year round. They are fun and easy for my grandchildren to eat.
Marina P.
I don't understand exactly why I like candy corn, but I do. Some are noticeably better than others and this is definitely a better version of candy corn.
Katie W.
I am obsessed with seasonal foods...nothing says “Halloween” like candy corn!!!!! If you can find the mix with the pumpkins, you officially win at life.
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
My absolute favorite!!!! I have to have it every fall. Brachs is by far the best candy corn on the market, made with real honey, it's the only one I buy.
Miranda W.
Brown City, MI
These are very good if you like candy corn. I do but I don't haha. They're good until you eat too many but I mean, you only get them once a year right?!
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
My favorite Halloween candy! I love the sweetness of the honey.
These babies are the perfect size and flavor.
It just isn't Halloween without Candy Corn.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.