BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Victor K.
Irvine, CA
Love me some candy corn, love eatting these when I was a kid now that I'm older still enjoy these all these years. Always look forward to these every year.
Jodi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these honey bites. They also come in handy for decorations on cakes, cookies, cupcakrs and so muvh more. Tgey always make me smile. Yummy goodness.
Katelyn  .
Classic Halloween treat. used for decorating, eating, or display in candy bowls for the Oct season. these are sweet but addicting. Very cute holiday treat
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn is something I grew up eating. It is so delicious and I could eat it Year round. It is so yummy and sometimes I wish they could be made bigger.
Nathalie N.
Roseville
These candy corn always remind me of Fall and that Halloween is right around the corner. My sisters and I always enjoyed eating these when we were younger!
Corey D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
You can never go wrong with this absolutely delicious Halloween favorite of mine. Very good flavors including the breakfast variety that just got released
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my all time favorite candy. It was my moms when I was little, so I've always been a fan. Never have any complaints. -- I love the pumpkins too!!
Janie S.
Bowling Green, KY
I do not like candy corn at all. I buy them every year tho to make decorations and other treats...hence the 3 stars. But i think candy corn is just awful
Cassandra B.
La Habra, CA
It is a tradition for me and my dad to feast on a giant bag on Halloween. This is something in my family that will never get old. And its delicious too.
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
My favorite Halloween candy! I love the sweetness of the honey.
These babies are the perfect size and flavor.
It just isn't Halloween without Candy Corn.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.