BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Nathalie N.
Roseville
These candy corn always remind me of Fall and that Halloween is right around the corner. My sisters and I always enjoyed eating these when we were younger!
BRANDY R.
Panama city, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How can you not love candycorn. Its a seasonal favorite and childhood memory. It tastes great and reminds me that the holiday season has officially started
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn is something I grew up eating. It is so delicious and I could eat it Year round. It is so yummy and sometimes I wish they could be made bigger.
Lisa L.
Morrow, GA
I buy this candy corn every year around Halloween. There is no candy corn that can compare to Brachs. This brand is so soft and sweet. Pure deliciousness!
Jennifer J.
A classic that never fails! Who doesn't love candy corn?! I use them mixed with nuts and m&ms & raisins for a fall trail mix! My family goes crazy for it!
Jodi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these honey bites. They also come in handy for decorations on cakes, cookies, cupcakrs and so muvh more. Tgey always make me smile. Yummy goodness.
Katelyn  .
Classic Halloween treat. used for decorating, eating, or display in candy bowls for the Oct season. these are sweet but addicting. Very cute holiday treat
Victor K.
Irvine, CA
Love me some candy corn, love eatting these when I was a kid now that I'm older still enjoy these all these years. Always look forward to these every year.
emily m.
Uvalde, TX
In Texas this the number one candy for fall and Halloween. They taste super good. You can buy the every where at every store. You need to try this candy!!!
Corey D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
You can never go wrong with this absolutely delicious Halloween favorite of mine. Very good flavors including the breakfast variety that just got released
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?