BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on www.ama...
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a savory sweet treat that can be eaten anytime of the day. It keeps well in a candy dish and still taste great days after the package has been open.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Everyone puts down candy corn. It's a holiday tradition. It tastes pretty good. I like the pumpkins better than the candy corn ones. It's cute on dirt cake.
Joanna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It's that time of year!!! I just bought a bunch of these. I like to place them in jars all over the house. And they taste good. I love candy corn. Good stuff
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
ILOVE candy corn. I love the regular, the harvest mix, the pumpkins...all of it. Does it sometimes remind you of soft plastic? Yes. It’s cheap and delicious
carolyn e.
Have Loved Brachs candy corn since I was a child..parents never failed to buy it a Halloween and now I have followed in their footsteps..it is just so good.
Michelle P.
Seriously my fave thing about this time of year ! I love this candy. I usually buy them the day after Halloween cause there super cheap at the drugstore lol
Yvette T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My all time favorite Halloween candy. Candy corn!!!! I loved these as a kid and still love them as an adult. My 6 year old loves them too. They taste great!
Susan M.
Narragansett, RI
Halloween is not complete without polishing off a bag of these little gems. They are the famous, timeless, old school candy ... Brach's Candy Corn!
Brittney G.
Pasco, WA
Brach's Candy Corn as soon as it hits shelves I buy a bag .... I can find it at any retail store. It taste the same as the other brands I've tried.
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Son súper ricos tienen un buen sabor y sinceramente provoca comerlos todo el tiempo. Me gusta la textura y el color del producto. A demás son súper baratos.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?