BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joanna m.
It's that time of year!!! I just bought a bunch of these. I like to place them in jars all over the house. And they taste good. I love candy corn. Good stuff
Corey D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
You can never go wrong with this absolutely delicious Halloween favorite of mine. Very good flavors including the breakfast variety that just got released
Nathalie N.
Roseville
These candy corn always remind me of Fall and that Halloween is right around the corner. My sisters and I always enjoyed eating these when we were younger!
Jennifer J.
A classic that never fails! Who doesn't love candy corn?! I use them mixed with nuts and m&ms & raisins for a fall trail mix! My family goes crazy for it!
Jodi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these honey bites. They also come in handy for decorations on cakes, cookies, cupcakrs and so muvh more. Tgey always make me smile. Yummy goodness.
Katelyn  .
Classic Halloween treat. used for decorating, eating, or display in candy bowls for the Oct season. these are sweet but addicting. Very cute holiday treat
Victor K.
Irvine, CA
Love me some candy corn, love eatting these when I was a kid now that I'm older still enjoy these all these years. Always look forward to these every year.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Candy corn has been a favorite of mine sense i was young.. You knew halloween was coming.. Know my grand babies are enjoying the awesome candy and brand..
emily m.
Uvalde, TX
In Texas this the number one candy for fall and Halloween. They taste super good. You can buy the every where at every store. You need to try this candy!!!
Lisa L.
Morrow, GA
I buy this candy corn every year around Halloween. There is no candy corn that can compare to Brachs. This brand is so soft and sweet. Pure deliciousness!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.