BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Dacy D.
Not a fan. The idea of eating candy corn during Halloween always sound good, but then you eat it and immediately regret it. It tastes like plastic. No thanks.
Kaylyn M.
My all time favorite candy during Halloween! Just a great deal for such a great product. They do not leave you with a plastic taste in your mouth. AMAZING!!
Ornella A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know what it is . I LOVE candy and sugar but candy corn doesn't cut it . It's just too much flavor lol maybe it just wasn't meant for people like me
Brittney G.
Pasco, WA
Brach's Candy Corn as soon as it hits shelves I buy a bag .... I can find it at any retail store. It taste the same as the other brands I've tried.
Laura H.
White Rock, NM
Literally a must have for fall and Halloween time. These have been good since I could remember as a little child. Highly recommend and affordable funniness!
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
I do not like this candy, it tastes like plastic caramel. I wish they quit making this candy, the only thing i can say is that it's pretty to look at. LOL!
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a savory sweet treat that can be eaten anytime of the day. It keeps well in a candy dish and still taste great days after the package has been open.
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
This is some of the best candy corn I've come across its great! I love candy corn so much and I've tried a lot of different brands. This is by far the best.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Everyone puts down candy corn. It's a holiday tradition. It tastes pretty good. I like the pumpkins better than the candy corn ones. It's cute on dirt cake.
Joanna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It's that time of year!!! I just bought a bunch of these. I like to place them in jars all over the house. And they taste good. I love candy corn. Good stuff
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?