BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie V.
Brick, NJ
As far as candy corn goes, this is by far the tastiest. It's softer than most brands, and doesn't leave a funny aftertaste. A Halloween tradition in my house!
DoMonique M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love candy corn! I swear every year for Halloween I dragged for my love of it! Brachs is like the staple brand for candy corn. It's perfect and I love it!!!
Laura H.
White Rock, NM
Literally a must have for fall and Halloween time. These have been good since I could remember as a little child. Highly recommend and affordable funniness!
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
I do not like this candy, it tastes like plastic caramel. I wish they quit making this candy, the only thing i can say is that it's pretty to look at. LOL!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Everyone puts down candy corn. It's a holiday tradition. It tastes pretty good. I like the pumpkins better than the candy corn ones. It's cute on dirt cake.
Nicole M.
It's addicting. I can eat a whole bag and idk why?! Like seriously what's in these things?! I only eat it during fall so that's okay right?! Great price too.
carolyn e.
Have Loved Brachs candy corn since I was a child..parents never failed to buy it a Halloween and now I have followed in their footsteps..it is just so good.
brittney g.
Pasco, WA
Brach's Candy Corn as soon as it hits shelves I buy a bag .... I can find it at any retail store. It taste the same as the other brands I've tried.
Brittany D.
We buy candy corn every year in the fall. Our favorite places to buy it are Wal-Mart, Target or Walgreens. We love to mix it with peanuts for a great snack!
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
ILOVE candy corn. I love the regular, the harvest mix, the pumpkins...all of it. Does it sometimes remind you of soft plastic? Yes. It’s cheap and delicious
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.