BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on www.ama...
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has got to be my absolute favorite Halloween candy! Wish I could give it out to trick or treaters, they should make small packaging for them to hand out.
Stephanie V.
Brick, NJ
As far as candy corn goes, this is by far the tastiest. It's softer than most brands, and doesn't leave a funny aftertaste. A Halloween tradition in my house!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really love Candy Corn. I love that I can only eat it once a year so it does not kill the taste for me and it is something I look forward to every Halloween.
Conna W.
Medford, MA
Brachs candy corn is the only brand I buy during the Halloween and fall seasons. Some people hate candy corn, but it's one of my favorite candies of all time!
Shakira P.
#contest i love these. I always look forward to getting these every Halloween season. They taste like caramel and vanilla. So yummy. And their cute to look at.
Carmen P.
Cypress, TX
When it comes to candy corn no one compares to brachs!! I especially love the autumn mix with the yummy pumpkins in them :) must have Halloween treat nostalgia
Briana S.
Florissant, MO
This is my favorite brand of candy corn! I always get this every year during the Halloween season! I know so many people don't like candy corn, but I love it!
Kyndal G.
Hopewell, VA
This candy is sooo good i love eating section by section 🙈 the honey makes it so sweet and just gives it a little extra something. The best candycorn by far💯😍
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
The best candy corn ever. It takes me back to my younger days. It says fall and happy memories. As soon as I have a bite. Love to have these on hand. So yummy.
Amber G.
Lemont, IL
There is nothing better than candy corn once October hits. October without candy corn is like Christmas without snow. And there's no better than brach's brand.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?